Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

+4
Nemo
bigrex
Teentitan
Dannypaj
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH - Page 3 Empty Re: MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:28

What about amending the guideline of 'Kent Hehr to communicate with constituents'.

To Kent Hehr to communicate with "Veterans" and constituents on Facebook.

Back to top Go down

MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH - Page 3 Empty Re: MVA's FACEBOOK POSTS..BACKLASH

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:23

It's your social media ettiquitte. Using caps and more then one exclamation point means shouting and anger.

The way you were using caps and exclamation points to the posts of troopers and mines I got the feeling/opinion you were angrily thinking that we, as vets, were being idiotic in agreeing with his rules.

It's all about interpretation propat and that is how and why politicians will use what I stated above to ignore vets or publicly say "I try to have an open discussion with them but they are abusive"

Hehr has learned from previous Ministers that you can ignore vets who are upset by stating rules and when they are broken he can automatically go to the "they are abusive so why talk with them?"

You all respect what Sean Bruyea writes. So why not try getting your point across like him...civility and well thought out questions and responses.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:22

long list buds will take some time to lay it out here and even in a hurry would probably miss some things but the first thing on that list would be.

make the monthly pension option the PA pension and do it tomorrow !!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:16

Well what's your list for him to do?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:15

WHERE THE FRACK AM I CALLING YOU GUYS IDIOTS !!!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:13

oh yes he has the privilege to be abused by vets because its happening left right and center . maybe not on his page anymore because he doesn't want to here EXACTLY how vets feel about him or what he is doing anymore but its happening pretty much everywhere else and because of Canadian law he cant stop it . but I guess ignorance is bliss if he cant here how angry we are then I guess we are all happy.

hey here is an idea to stop vets from abusing him ....

I got a list for him to action.

if he completes the list and gets it all accomplished moats of the abuse will stop EVERYWHERE .

cool idea right ??????

or just put some rules up on a page witch of cores doesn't stop the abuse but at least he doesn't have to here it.

ya lets go with that one , doesn't really solve the problems but its EASY AND CHEEP.

and after all isn't EASY AND CHEEP the motto of the MVA office .

FRACKING REDICULUS .

wholly SGT shults batman .

I mean WTF

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Apr 2016, 15:01

Propat are you posting your opinions on the Minister's rules on his facebook page?

Just wondering because you are basically calling trooper and me idiots for agreeing with the Ministers rules.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 14:56

I see a lot wrong with the rules .

ya get nice polite idiotic comments from some non vet who has no idea about the difference in benefits from todays vets to yesterdays vets politely calling todays vets whiners .

and that's fine and I guess not to be ignored .

yet the ACTUALL VETS that responded to that post in a manner ANYONE might expect an actual vet might respond even though their points are actually valid ones .

they are in the wrong because of these rules and to be ignored .

somehow this is a good thing ????

well not in my opinion NOT EVEN CLOSE !!!!!!!

since we are throwing rules around that kinda brings me to rule number 3.

DONT BE AN IDIOT !!!!!!

hey if everyone on his page respected this rule there would probably be no need for some of the others .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 14:47

I don't see a problem laying down the rules either , it's his Facebook page and it was getting out of hand.

We all know why it got out of hand , the MVA was not answering questions and Veterans in general were getting angry an upset as they should be but like Teen said , yelling accomplishes nothing , you get Ignored and you fail in getting a response.

There are places and times in society which can lay down the atmosphere for yelling and cursing , a public venue is not one of them.

What I do have a problem with is this ;

"This is a place of fair political comment and for Member of Parliament Kent Hehr to communicate with constituents."

He is the Minister of Veterans Affairs , his number one priority should be with Veterans , not constituents.
Therefore it is in my view unrealistic to have a Facebook page solely for the purpose of that Ministers constituents.
The page should be open to all interested groups both the Veterans and the constituents , especially the Veterans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Apr 2016, 13:52

Thanks 6608.

Don't see what's wrong with the rules. They are the same ones that were in place with previous Ministers. Not to mention they look a lot like CSAT rules.

I believe it should be safe to say by now that to get your point across, and most importantly respected, talk with civility. Don't like it then be prepared to be ignored.

Yes he has the privilige to serve veterans not to be abused by veterans.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:57

Teen, Here are his posted rules..............

MP Hehr’s Community Guidelines
(1) This is a place of fair political comment and for Member of Parliament Kent Hehr to communicate with constituents.
(2) Be kind to one another.
(3) Do not insult other posters. No trolling, profane, or defamatory language.
(4) No posting hateful or discriminatory comments, which are meant to harass, threaten, or abuse other people.
(5) Do not spam.
(6) Posts to the page are held for moderation and are reviewed based on the above guidelines.
(7) The best method to contact Hon. Hehr’s constituency office is through email at kent.hehr@parl.gc.ca or by phone at 403.244.1880.

I'm not a Facebook user however I did notice he changed being able to read the posted comments now (I think now you must have to sign in to view)

Cheers
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:41

rule number 2. while you are STILL the MVA you WILL grant EVERY veteran ALL the rights freedoms and privileges afforded Canadian citizens , the very same ones they were not afforded themselves while spending years fighting for them , at ALL places at ALL times .

yes that means NO confidentially agreements EVER for vets . they should be able to talk about ANY discussion's they have had with you or anyone else for that matter or anything else they choose to anywhere or anytime or in fact in any way they fracking well choose .

im sure they have earned that and I know I have .

have you??????

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Apr 2016, 11:27

can someone on facebook post his rules please?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czerv Wed 20 Apr 2016, 11:26

I love it! writing up rules for MVA.
Rule 1: I will respect veterans by doing my job

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 11:25

HERE WE GO WITH RULES AGAIN !!!!

IDIOT !!!!!

don't tell me cant say this cant talk about that .

not a facebook guy AT ALL but if you are going to have a page and you are CANADIAN especially a representative of the government and a representative of the very people that provided Canadians with the very rights freedoms and privileges thy have today .

THE ONLY RULES that need be applied is CANADIAN LAW and THATS IT THATS ALL !!!!!!!

again

IDIOT !!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next