Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+36
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
40 posters

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 25 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Teentitan Sun 01 Mar 2015, 13:11

Well Robbie your lucky today I have the perfect remedy for the singing blue man group between your legs. Very simple solution...GET YOUR ARSE INTO A HOUSE YOU DAMN IDGIT!!! Fish in the summer because they taste the same all year round.

The only ice fishing at this time of the year is the putting your hand into the ice bucket for your rye and ginger during a hockey game!! And if I want fish well they have invented that new thing called a GROCERY STORE!!! I will even be hunting my Easter turkey there. I'm allowed back into the store since I shot my Christmas turkey and scared the crap out of everyone. It was a good hunt at Christmas shot me a 25 pounder!!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 25 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Sun 01 Mar 2015, 10:00

Haha I am ice fishing, 17 pickerel already and counting, it is so Cola outta here my brass monkey is singing the blues in A minor, Happy hunting troops lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 18:28

I was told I would get my money when snow is melted, it may go to next year. COLA with ice anyone I got plenty of ice!!! And here geos the roler coaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 18:25

hey Robbie it's good to be back, I truly miss the monthly lotorie game we play here. So far no cola for me and as we say in the belle province only KAKA. Sound the same!!! Fracking cold here in the belle province I heard fall will stat next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 27 Feb 2015, 16:42

Thanks Cola4me...sounds tweet!
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 27 Feb 2015, 16:03

In the immortal words of Aaron Rogers (quarterback for the Green Bay Packers) R-E-L-A-X

When he said that to the Packers fans he took the team on a hell of a winning streak which was both beneficial and healthy for the fans. Their anxiety, frustration, and anger all disappeared by just saying R-E-L-A-X.

Think of it as the new Zen
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 14:27

Hey george old buddy glad your back or like they say in La Belle province, you think you sweat now i make you sweater, este

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 14:25

I can here we FRACKING GO AGAIN wait out, over and out, hey did you just ROGER me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 27 Feb 2015, 11:18

Congrats RCN...fellow islander! Is your cola from February or March? Maybe the ones from Feb are finally making it out to the warm side of the rockies through the winter lands to the east.
Enjoy.
Sap sells sea shells by the sea shore...stockpiling rum for my wee cola cheque!

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:17

congrats...RCN. Fair winds and following seas... Hope they update the numbers for March, with a large number percent than in the pass.... here is to hoping.... Cheers

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 27 Feb 2015, 08:37

Congrats this , wear is mine. LOL.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 08:09

GRATS on the cola *RCN*
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 07:00

congrats RCN .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Fri 27 Feb 2015, 04:01

Received mine today Sapper
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 26 Feb 2015, 14:58

Bon Chance Georges!! Hope some on this site receive the cola this month.
Sappeur

Last edited by Sapper Zodiak on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 14:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I before E...except after C...)

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next