Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursary Fund (Assorted Topics)

+14
Dove96
loggie
Rifleman
oldsailor
abetterway
bigrex
acerman1234
Sapper Zodiak
peep
ceedee
Newfie
rucksack031
Teentitan
pteadams2002
18 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bursary Fund (Assorted Topics) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bursary Fund (Assorted Topics)

Post by peep Thu 12 Dec 2013, 09:13

Its about time
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Bursary Fund (Assorted Topics) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bursary Fund (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 09:05

you are starting to think like me sparrow witch is not a good thing lol. but yes it should be retroactive. the fact is is that its not that's why I say it was never really meant for us in the first place just a payoff to the lead negotiator.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 07:18

exactly sparrow there is enough funds for everyone to use it but in truth only 25% of the class tops will be in a position to use it. but hold the frack on that's still to many for the GOC,s lead negotiator so since out of those few that are still young enough to have kids in university may be on there last year ore two of university lets put some restrictions on it. it will be interesting to see how many dependents in there last year of university this year will get it this year if any at all. this fund will shrink a bit over the next 5 years but in ten to 15 years will be larger than the initial amount maybe by a very large amount.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 18:38

got mine today as well. gotta agree with nav that amount divided amongst the class is about 1400 with no scrambling to try to get ahead of the next guy. but then again it was never really intended for us just a payoff to the GOC,S lead negotiator. well I am happy it will help some but I kinda hope they choke on the rest.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 18:26

I thought Navrat was already in charge of all the bartenders at the Hamilton Legion.

Last edited by trooper on Wed 11 Dec 2013, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 18:03

I also got mine today. Once we open the account, we will be able to apply, I like that system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 15:34

cannot really do anything until mid January anyhow and it is first come first serve so guess we get our Black Friday in January, now no pushing or boot stomping to get next to the doors troops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 15:19

Got mine today as well and I do not care about that Navrat all I can do is apply on January 2014 1300 is better in my hand than theirs I say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 14:18

The Preparation-H Fiasco 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Thu 17 Oct 2013, 13:58

The Great Gaffer of 2013

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 11:11

The Great MC Blackout of 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Thu 17 Oct 2013, 07:59

Great Work, Sparrow, providing the masses of people with the information they deserve and are entitled to have. I personally would call this case ,,,,The Great Sisip and MC swindle,,, No Information given or will be given

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Thu 17 Oct 2013, 07:55

zero, I don't have a  link per say as the docs where sent to me via email from the Courts. In order to upload  the docs to csat I had to use photo bucket for each page. If anyone knows a better way to copy and paste a pdf file let me know otherwise I can email the docs to anyone wishing to view them or print them off. Cheers

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 23:34

Now I need to apply to VAC for an eyeball strain pension. Wink

Birdy, could you please send me the links so I can download this and the others you posted, so I can run them through an OCR and print them. Danke! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Wed 16 Oct 2013, 18:29

Tell me about it LOL

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next