Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!!

+20
Teager
daverobitaille@rogers.com
Crockett
Iceman
MikeCeeGB
Rubicon
Gunner8
Nemo
czerv
umbrella001
Zodiac
bosn181
XMedic
Rifleman
Whodunit
propat
By the Bay
johnny211
bigrex
cosmo12
24 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!!

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 07:31

Wildthing wrote:Bruce that 300 should have been 3000 no hoops no strings attached and reviews. Thats the difference, and the thing that sets veteran's apart from each other. Money wasted could have accomplished that!!!

I hear ya Wild. I'm just relieved that my overall benefits didn't go down. The people who send out the bills each month don't care if that would have happened.

I haven't forgot about the vets that will now be left out of the CIAS. That was by far the worst thing this government has done to the veteran community. Even worse than the PFL in my opinion. And it will foster resentment by vets who got screwed, and leave vets who get the CIAS with a bittersweet taste in our mouths.

Back to top Go down

Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!!

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 07:26

Bruce that 300 should have been 3000 no hoops no strings attached and reviews. Thats the difference, and the thing that sets veteran's apart from each other. Money wasted could have accomplished that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 07:19

The CIAS and EELB are one payment now according to VAC.

Bigrex, you made a good point about losing 30% of what used to be the CIAS at 65. That's the kind of dirty pool bureaucrats play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 07:12

Okay. They are still working on My VAC Account, but you can call in 8:30am your local time and they can tell you your financial benefit info over the phone.

I have to say I got good news. My benefits increased by almost $300 net per month. I'm astonished.

So call in folks and get the straight goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 07:03

Don't know why anyone would pick on justin he only lied about bringing back our pension,
screwed with òur gun rights,
spent billions offshore to terrorist orgs,
brought in a million islamic immigrants who are not smarter than a fifth grader,
invited tens of thousands of illegals to pour over the boarder,
apologised to every group for everything but didn't mean a word of it, and left out the Vikings,
ran us into mass debt and accomplished nothing,
more ethics violations than Isis,
manhandle gate,
tit gate,
grope gate,
SNC scandle,
thanked aboriginals for donations,
India debacle,
vacation debacles etc etc etc,
MSM says all is good so i don't know why anyone would want to poop in a perfectly good cup of coffee when a pie plate full of it to the face would be more appropriate!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 07:03

I'm on hold, but I have a bluetooth headset, so I'll just sit and wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac Mon 01 Apr 2019, 06:58

April Fools to you Vets.
Love from VAC.

Zodiac
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 06:53

Zodiac wrote:What piss poor service this is !!!!!!!

Ya, it's wrong on so many levels.

I'm calling VAC in about 7 minutes to see what the delay is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac Mon 01 Apr 2019, 06:49

What piss poor service this is !!!!!!!

Zodiac
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 05:52

Rifleman wrote:I’ll distract him for ya

Good to see you're still a team player Rifleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 01 Apr 2019, 05:39

I’ll distract him for ya

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 05:12

I'm livid. If I could I'd take a crap in Trudeau's coffee this morning when he wasn't looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 04:26

Still no access to My VAC Account. WTF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 01:19

Go to bed. Santa isnt coming until election day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 01 Apr 2019, 00:16

Soon out of crown and mix going to have to go to back a few bob Marley ‘s

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next