Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

+2
puddleduk2
bigrex
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  - Page 3 Empty Re: When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 16:31

Colzula had a few accusations fly his way yesterday evening and I do not think he will be replying to your question Recon, just my thoughts. The same questions were asked previously by another member, and there was no replys then either.

Not that you need to answer Colzula, just an observation on my part.

Back to top Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  - Page 3 Empty Re: When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:21

colzula ?

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:19

ColZula is actually Mr. Toope, the connection both live in the west

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:16

So colzula ,

what's your stary man ? trade ? family ? wer u from?

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:12

couldnt spell @ lol
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:12

it was worth repeating ...robbie is well spoken!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:11

lmao @ recon join the club buds.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:10

Wait a minute, colzula " you're a Parrot " i freakin knew it ..........

like myself you're not a lawyer , but i'm also not a perrot , as a matter of fact i can't even spel .

Robbie Royal my friend , at least your words keep the lions at bay .............

For Country
Recon031

Last edited by Recon031 on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:07

I know we've only known each other RobbieRoyal four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day I went to see my mother and that seemed just like a day, and then I came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw you all here, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it. ...

.Merry Christmas back in January ......

Back to top Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  - Page 3 Empty Worth repeating Recon!! - I like how this Guy Robbie Royal thinks....

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:05

Robbie royal......Wow ...i didnt know you had all that in you ....

For all of us still waiting for an answer as to why the whole deal has become silent we should afford ourselves some positive reinforcement in that the policies and acts of amending, putting into legislation by reinstating and agreeing on every aspect in regards to a moral, ethic and financially suitable agreement will be made and signed. Justice Barns will not allow Peter Driscoll to become financially rich while WE DISABLED Veterans continue to fall by the score without compensation nor will he agree to anything less than a favourable resolution. The GOC and all invested parties will explore all avenues and I mean all avenues to resolve this intolerable mess. The legal parties involved are by no way trying to find funds but in fact are trying to lessen the financial load on all taxpayers by creating, amending and deferring funds taxed or otherwise, nickel and dimming works but like all other generated revenue it must be accounted for through the government and all agencies governing our financial policies. I do know some thing about law and knowing how this game is played would benefit a lot of us Super Human Members of a Distinct Society, but we should not have to research our Canadian Law directories to understand our rights and freedoms. The gag order in this Class Action was initiated solely for the purpose of denying the public and media access into the administrative and financial bank accounts of the GOC, DND,SISIP and Class Action Members. The gag order was initiated to allow those embarrassed policy writers and political geniuses who without a legal conceivable clue as to how a convoluted a policy should protect it’s intended members a chance to slip away and collect their inflated pensions due to “non diligent” policy acceptance by signatures and obviously to halt grand lynching mobs by us VETERANS. Our information is every where including stats, numbers of veterans how much we make and so on, so our stories are an open book, you can obviously see why a gag order is in place. Having said that we do not or will not ever know what routes, concessions and legal racquetball have transpired over the last several months but I do know that any form of speculation is exactly that, work with the facts and not with anything less. Sorry for the lengthy and some what non-uplifting rhetoric, but like you I just sit here and accept that everyone involved have found a path that allows for two way travel. Please have a very Merry Christmas and come back to work early January 2013.

Last edited by colzula on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:58

1000 posts is like 40 years in the service or waiting for one of Peters memos!Glad to see you out of retirement , RobbieRoyal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:56

lmao thanks robbie for staying its great to have you here.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:43

PS I will not go away and sure as hell will continue to offer up some juice as i get it, even the odd joke if you wish. Speaking of jokes, propat your spelling is still horrible and navrat your claim to immortality will be very soon 1000 posts rock it dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:33

For all of us still waiting for an answer as to why the whole deal has become silent we should afford ourselves some positive reinforcement in that the policies and acts of amending, putting into legislation by reinstating and agreeing on every aspect in regards to a moral, ethic and financially suitable agreement will be made and signed. Justice Barns will not allow Peter Driscoll to become financially rich while WE DISABLED Veterans continue to fall by the score without compensation nor will he agree to anything less than a favourable resolution. The GOC and all invested parties will explore all avenues and I mean all avenues to resolve this intolerable mess. The legal parties involved are by no way trying to find funds but in fact are trying to lessen the financial load on all taxpayers by creating, amending and deferring funds taxed or otherwise, nickel and dimming works but like all other generated revenue it must be accounted for through the government and all agencies governing our financial policies. I do know some thing about law and knowing how this game is played would benefit a lot of us Super Human Members of a Distinct Society, but we should not have to research our Canadian Law directories to understand our rights and freedoms. The gag order in this Class Action was initiated solely for the purpose of denying the public and media access into the administrative and financial bank accounts of the GOC, DND,SISIP and Class Action Members. The gag order was initiated to allow those embarrassed policy writers and political geniuses who without a legal conceivable clue as to how a convoluted a policy should protect it’s intended members a chance to slip away and collect their inflated pensions due to “non diligent” policy acceptance by signatures and obviously to halt grand lynching mobs by us VETERANS. Our information is every where including stats, numbers of veterans how much we make and so on, so our stories are an open book, you can obviously see why a gag order is in place. Having said that we do not or will not ever know what routes, concessions and legal racquetball have transpired over the last several months but I do know that any form of speculation is exactly that, work with the facts and not with anything less. Sorry for the lengthy and some what non-uplifting rhetoric, but like you I just sit here and accept that everyone involved have found a path that allows for two way travel. Please have a very Merry Christmas and come back to work early January 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:30

we probably won't see it until Friday at the earliest. After all,it is up to the government to decide how much info we get and when, and they don't like sharing. I would like to know if Peter gets to review the briefing notes to the MND and the PM, if not why? Why should everyone on the government side get full access to information while we do not?
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next