Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

+2
puddleduk2
bigrex
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  - Page 5 Empty Re: When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:22

I am smiling .....navrat you sound like a lawyer .....I am just a veteran like you all ...nothing more ....sorry to burse your bubbles ..i wish i was a secret agent man .....i have never for a moment or expect 60% never ...i expect close to 90-95%.....never a legal ...i pay my internet ....Coal for christmas?

Back to top Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  - Page 5 Empty Re: When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

Post by Wife of a Veteran Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:20

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:19

I am willing to wait until McInnes Cooper have spent their 180000000 million dollar windfall for an answer, Colzula, just spill the beans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:17

They say Sparrows see everything! For the record , ColZula , Are you or have you ever been a member of the Manuge legal team and are you or have you been the one responsible for the 60 percent figure that is now so wide spread, and most likely true ,as if it wasn't true either Mr.Manuge or Peter would surely come on VVi and wipe away that 60 percent figure but they have not? Is your job and mission, ColZula, on behalf of Mr. Toope and our legal team to soften us up and pump up the settlement so we will offer no resistance? Who pays your Internet bill, Mr.Colzula , is it by bank draft originating from McInnes Cooper?? Why are you so interested in the """Coal for Christmas 2012 Sisip lawsuit settlement package""""" ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:06

oh sparrow you are so wrong ....women intuition .... isn't always even close to being correct .....just another Veteran- but until this matter is all clear up ...i will remain anonymous....it isn't about who i am ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 21:04

crazy legal team wabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:57

Crazy wabbit, optimist yes
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:56

I wouldn't be here if i was ....it wouldn't be an honorable thing to do....and i am honorable ..... i am an optimist....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:54

Last edited by colzula on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:39

Colzula, you are a difficult character to figure out. Part of me thinks you are a member of the legal team based on your recent comments. Just a feeling I have and I will defer to my psychic instincts on this one. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:36

Likely .....the new NVC is not a bad program ...just needs a lifetime option clause...and that will come...for seriously disabled vets ....

Last edited by colzula on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:21

I agree Colzula. That is going to be a big one, and I expect that the SISIP timeline of 5 years will be a drop in the bucket compared to it.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:08

I am happy that it soon will be settled and we can move on to support other causes ......there is one more battle i want to be part of .....then i am disappearing ....Kevin Berry class action suit ....that will affect 10s of thousands of present and future veterans.....

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:03

We'll have to wait and see how this settlement is worded
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:01

I so hope my sources lied and damages will be part of it .....For everyone sake... Never have I more wanted to be wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next