Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9  - Page 5 Empty Re: We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:16

I can assure you if we get Justice Barnes to come visit us here he will read letters without signatures ...he is an individual like us and he is allow on this forum ...I agree if you put your name etc and write directly it will have more merit .... Thanks Tom

Back to top Go down

We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9  - Page 5 Empty Re: We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:14

I am not a representing ..just want him to read our concerns ....either here in CSAT or delivered personally by me.....in fact I rather you all wrote directly it would have a greater impact ....just attempting to help get the word to him

Thank you RR for your opinion it matters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:14

right on Tom and that is what i am talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:12

As per the Posts that Peter has put onto this site, your letters will not be looked at unless you put your name to it. so if you want your concerns looked at soldier up come out of the dark and sign the document you want the justice to look at.

Tom Kozel CD
Sgt (Ret'd)

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:09

Lastchanceforfairness I have but concern about your request, I will address Justice Barnes on my own terms as for me to entrust someone that uses a title versus a real name I would not allow my personal information to travel in your venue. I have no idea who you are, what role you have played or for that matter if you a Class member. I have seen many disgruntled Class members vent frustration and anger towards an individual ideal. This Class Action is but a water mark in our history, however the historians will never forget the amount of monetary gains or loses but they will forget the 7200 names that joined ONE MAN and Justice Barnes can not fix that. So allow those that want to vent, vent, we do not need a personal carrier to represent us, if I want representation then I will ask Dennis Manuge to represent the Class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:01

I repeat these letters can be whatever you wish to say to Justice Barnes!
You do not have to sign your name either. Anonymously or not it doesn't matter!
I just want him to here our Rants and Raves! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 07:39

last sorry i didnt know that just seen one of your concerns and wasnt sure you knew the math but you probably did and olso the fact that the GOC's lead negotiator is the president of the organization that will manage the fund.anyway i will keep reading the afidavids and when im done i will add my letter.

propat

Back to top Go down

We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9  - Page 5 Empty I am in Ottawa within the next 10 Days if I have a 10 letters I will present them in person

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 07:23

This Forum Topic is to get Judge Barnes to read each and everyone feelings . He is the last chance to voice your concerns we have little time left to effect change.
Imagine now you have the chance to voice your concerns to Judge Barnes this is your Chance Use it ....Good and Bad happy or sad whatever !

It isn't to change individuals wording its you concerns your feeling ....I am going to do my very best to get the message to him to read our letters and visit Veteran voices info and this site prior to the 14th of Feb 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 07:17

last im still going through the documants however i did notice your concerns on the educational fund you may want to add the number of class members that may be able to take advantage of it and the fact that if the money was divided equally among the class as a bursury to anyone they see fit to give it to the kid from accross the street that helps them out with the yard work ect;assuming the class has 7000 members the ammount would be 1428.57.

just a thought buds

propat

Back to top Go down

We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9  - Page 5 Empty Justice Barnes Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 05:57

Soldiers its now your turn to write your letters with your concerns. Give Justice Barnes your inputs here and I will print them off and physical mail them to his office. We have little time.DO IT TODAY! Please and thank you !

You can write directly too!
Get a coffee relax and write it isnt to late to make a different!

Back to top Go down

We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9  - Page 5 Empty We need everyone's support "1%4DennisM" Robert L. Barnes, Federal Court, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H9

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 05:46

Dear Robert Barnes,

I am writing you today to ask you to spend time in the Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team Forums and review our months and months of inputs.You may walk away and really understand Us the injured Veterans, the Good, the Bad, the Ugly! This forum,along with Veterans Voice Info  has over 110000 regular visitors many are severely injured Vets  seeking answers to problems with the system. Our system has and is failing us. Many veterans will likely wish they had of written you after the fact and I am asking them to use my letter to motivate them to add their personal views. We are ill we have paid a huge price. We rely on you to ensure we are treat fairly and honorably in this class action law suit.
I ask you to consider all the facts, all the costs, all the needs and balance for us what is fair. I draw your attention to my personal concerns:

1. After taxes,legal fees and 37 years of waiting for a few (claw back back to 1976) - The average disabled veteran will received no more than 48- 52% of the actual offset amount.

2. If you approve this settlement and fees the law firm will received  over $65,000,000.00  ( the GOC spent only $750,000)

3, The 10 million educational fund is limited to $1300.00 one time use per family only - One 6 credit hr course at university is $1800.00! Is this window dressing?

4. the RP  $50000.00 stipend is a nice gesture.  Is that close to being fair after all he has done and the amount  the firm may receive?

Justice Barnes we need you to provide us with humanitarian treatment  and assistance we are the victims of war we are the ones suffering!

God Bless you and assist you in our hour of need.

Signed

LastchanceForFairness

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 10:35; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5