Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be re-assure, I will not Appeal -- Soyez rassurés, je ne ferrai pas appel.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Be re-assure, I will not Appeal -- Soyez rassurés, je ne ferrai pas appel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Be re-assure, I will not Appeal -- Soyez rassurés, je ne ferrai pas appel.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:42

24 months gready pigs cant you see that free gift they are getting?????????????????? open your eyes LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Be re-assure, I will not Appeal -- Soyez rassurés, je ne ferrai pas appel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Be re-assure, I will not Appeal -- Soyez rassurés, je ne ferrai pas appel.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:37

RAGS YOUR THE BEST 24 month pigs.. i very offended by you LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:36

Ok this is going to far and getting out of control. LMFAO you are wrong this was going to trial through Dennis or others this was the second kick at the cat Dennis did it so great here we are. He is my hero for taking this unholy bucket of water to the line. Lets just focus on the proposed deal and now give our best ideas and support to fix any issue that appears wrong and add any issue we think need s to be added to ensure NO VET IS LEFT BEHIND.

So lets agree to disagree and re read the details so we under stand each others positions and leave this argument alone.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:31

Guest please dont slam Dennis LMFAO is off base and I appreciate the support but we all need closure on this and if we all work together and that may mean some of the better off vets who are not gong to get Long term LTD may need to wait a little longer to ensure everyone is taken care of.

Call of Duty agreed LMFAO should be banned but he will just come back as someone else. It would be better for him to try and reason and understand the whole issue. He is part of the class action so deserves to be critical if he sees a problem but slam me for identifying an issue that will help some vets is just wrong. Lets try and find common ground. Maybe I should have used other words then "GIFT" in my post.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:28

Yes I am a 24 month class...and what fucking right do you have to say I dont have the fucking right to be on this forum..... because Im only a 24 month client.... two words and I'm so sorry if this offensive to you get fucked.

If it wasnt for MC and Dennis you ungrateful people would not have gotten anything Zero = Zero... get it!!!

As for removing my comments it seem to have upset the apple cart here so I removed them, but with the comment of me not having a right to be on here, well the gloves are off now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:19

LMFAO you should be banned from this site , you come in Attack people use foul language then remove your comments, Just a hit and run artist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:17

LMFO you are very offensive, you have no mereit at all in what you just said! i totally agree with rags!! did you not take effort in reading all his points??
i totally agree with people receiving 2 years of retro are only receiving gifts.
i been clawback for 12 years and i suffered way more... this is what the case is about helping injured vets.. LMFO your probably only on the 24 month list , you should not even beable to comment on this board. how about you let the people more affected and understand more to the talking.. take a hike.
trust me and it can happen... rags once the judge see your letter he will definetly see you've been affected alot more than the personel with 24 month gifts... DENNIS YOU THINK YOU HAVE DONE WELL BUTT YOU FUCK US ALL..... 24 month people is main cause

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:11

Your right there is to much flipping negative shit .... Thanks for everything Dennis and MC.... I support you both and the classaction agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:01

Then you know me so PM me and you can tell me who you are and we can clear the air and not corrupt the topic and site with rather heavy negative stuff.
I await your PM with your name and who you are.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:48

:

Last edited by LMFAO on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:43

Then you dont know me sunshine. Dont start trying to compare resumes of help in the vets community when you so easily will kick many under the bus to get your 10k early. LEAVE NO VET BEHIND obviously is not you.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:41

yup you nailed it Tracker. That was the main part of this topic by vall.
my issue is that we also have others not in deal and must fix that to.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:39

:

Last edited by LMFAO on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:30

LMFAO, you are missing one point in what is being said and it affects those who only received 2 yrs. MC is charging 7.5% on the entire settlement (which includes estimated monies not yet received). MC doesn't want to wait and take this money from the people still getting monthly payments each month. So by taking their cut right away, everyone will now pay over 17% (even the ones that do not get monthly payments). So in reality this is very unfair to those who only received 2yrs.

Best solution would be to have MC stick to the 7.5% they told the media they were asking for and apply that only to the 424M retro money... they still make over 31M that way and both the 2yr and LTD Vets take less of a hit. win win for all class members. (this solution also does not require the creation of a new sub class, simply reword how the fee's are applied)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:22

seriously LMFAO chill! That kinda of attack and language is very offensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next