Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

+11
1993firebird
pteadams2002
meathead
Newfie
Wife of a Veteran
RCN-Retired
Nemo
sabrelove
321HTRCN
peep
K9
15 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:51

I have listened to my brother or sister named the closet, and frankiemac and I will tell you brave soldiers that when I went on a frontal assault of our Dream Team (MC) and Dennis i was shot down and pissed on because i said things that people wanted to say and yet they chose to remain loyal to the class action as a whole. I will tell you now and I openly feel your pain troops but this deal was and will be mired by legal fees period. We all will be forgotten because the boat that gentally road the tide back to sea should have rode it hard to shore and taken our proper place within the suit. Seriously 5 hours to convince a Judge that we are happy or sad is just as illegal as watching the GOC standing next to MC with palms held out for your pocket change. I will be glad when this farce of a suit is over.

Back to top Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 13 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:40

Roger...K9 this is Houston, How copy, Over ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:14

By who?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:11

by who, the law firm or vets
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:10

Passionate plea going on presently ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:57

thanks buds got to get to appointment ttyl.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:57

At what time does the bar close, .... Oh I mean the court closes for the day, happy hour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:56

Good, glad to hear that Propat,you deserve it!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:54

k9 anything new?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:54

hey buds another thing happened.after many months of fighting they finally sent me my elb and pia applications allong with a new CM.and guess what?i was accepted for elb and still waiting on the pia.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:50

Too funny, Propat, good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:36

It is just the 66 million fee ?? I think the judge will lower it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:35

nav ya missed this i though you might like my rick mercer rant.

just a little sarcasm not my true feelings!!!

my rant
Now i've here'd that their are some disabled vets that won a case against the federal government to have an illegal claw back of their long term disability benefits stopped. Now that the negotiations are over and the settlement proposal is scheduled to be here'd by the court on feb... 14th some of these disabled vets think that the proposal isn't exactly fair. These disabled vets actually think that since the federal government illegally clawed back these benefits from this plan that the vets paid into for all their careers causing this court action in the first place that the federal government should pay the $65,000,000 in legal fees. The nerve of these people. Oh get this they also think that they should not have to pay tax penalties for filling this illegally clawed back money late to the canada revenue agency saying if they had of got the money in those past years they would have paid their taxes and not have to pay these penalties.

Who do these disabled vets think they are anyway heroes ore something? sure maybe in the US where everyone that serves is considered a hero. Yes if your forced to kill for your country,you get wounded in the service,you get killed ore if you have done nothing more than put yourself in harms way there you are considered a hero but not here. No sir here in canada you have to come home in a box for that title and we don't even want to here about those that had to kill to stay alive ore the wounded that we have to sweep under the rug. Ya see the only true canadian hero is a dead one. Hmmm i wonder if our enemies think the same? either way i'm sure the federal government thinks so and ill tell you why.

Ya see the current federal government is all about dollars and cents. Ya see a disabled vet costs a lot of money. Now think about it do you know what a wheelchair costs these days? Not to mention a prosthetic leg ore arm now those are really expensive. Add to that the cost of prescriptions the long term disability payments that they can no longer steal from them anymore and canada disability you are talking a pile of money. So these disabled vets are defiantly not heroes in the eyes of this government. I wonder if the federal government has figured out that if they sent less and lower quality medical staff and equipment with our troops oversees they would not only save money on the medical side they would save a small fortune by bringing back fewer disabled vets and in turn more heroes. Now that's a win win. Ore have they already thought of this? But i digress.

so i say to all you disabled vets out their that want to keep 100% of all the money the federal government has stole from you all these years. YOU ARE NOT HEROES!!!so take what you get and be happy with it ore be a true hero to your country especially this government and just die.

just my 2 cents.oh i ment to post this last year so after leagal fees and tax penelties this is only worth a penny.oh wait are we rounding up ore down yet?maybe this is worth nothing?im soo confused.

DISCLAIMER;no vets were harmed in the making of this post.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:35

Peter is worried about all of us every group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:31

Everytime the judge shakes GOC or MC money sprinkles on us, keep shaking, One more draft!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next