Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

+11
1993firebird
pteadams2002
meathead
Newfie
Wife of a Veteran
RCN-Retired
Nemo
sabrelove
321HTRCN
peep
K9
15 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:35

Thank you hamdford

Back to top Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 12 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:34

And now the Judge hears the other side of the story, the one not done behind closed doors tot he Vets
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:33

Rags I think is speaking sounds like his opinions ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:31

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:31

We, vets have the floor for the past two hours

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:28

well said retiredlady
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:25

RobbieRoyal, the closet, Frankiemacdonald, I am another silent one but believe in what you have stated. I am a 24 monther that will not see all the money that I am entitled to because of this deal. I totally accept the taxes, but not the penalties as its not my fault that I didn't claim these funds in the correct year as it was not given to me but rather it was stolen from me illegally. I retired with a 3B in 2010 so was never told or asked about this case.
As for the lawyers and their fees, I do not agree with the percentage that they are asking for. Should they not be in line with what the GOC lawyers are being paid and perhaps just a little bit more for "danger pay" as they took this case on.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and of being told to "suck it up"!
I am sure there are many more of us silent vets out there and perhaps a large number that don't even know about this case.
I do not apologize for my thoughts on this as we are all entitled to our own and have not appreciated seeing other fellow vets being put down when they voice their own thoughts.
I am going to go hide and now and take my medical cocktail so I can perhaps have an hour of no pain.
Good luck to all fellow vets and I do hope we all come out of this with at least our entitled funds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:24

Very emotional repeated vet after vet telling passionate sad stories

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:22

theclosest, PM/email me anytime sister you need an ear. Your among friends.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:18

Not knowing anything sucks eh??? And Closet you rock!!!!!!!!!!

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:17

Welcome marinelegend, as you said, we need an update.

peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:10

Thank you for the kind words, the heartfelt welcome, and support. It's nice to be among brothers and sisters that understand. Oh, and FYI, I'm a sister. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:02

Thanks RobbieRob. Appreciate your kind words .
Sue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:01

Could someone just please tell us what is going on in the courtroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:53

SO Sad SO True........ Hopefully I will have enough to buy a hat to panhandle outside the courts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next