Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

+11
1993firebird
pteadams2002
meathead
Newfie
Wife of a Veteran
RCN-Retired
Nemo
sabrelove
321HTRCN
peep
K9
15 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 7 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:14

anyone ever think if the fees are lowed then the GOC stands to earn more money from us in taxation dollars, just a thought, or then and only then will the GOC paid the legal bill two theories only one outcome we will pay someone

Back to top Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 7 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by bigrex Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:14

Well, the judge asked that the Gov lawyers get some direction from the GoC on their thoughts of the fees, so that there could be some debate, because without some debate the fairest percentage won't be reached. Unfortunately the Tories thought they could try and use this for some political spin, trying to make it sound like they care about us, without actually having to do anything to back up their rhetoric.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:13

Thanks guys, you all are doing the CSAT a great service, oh I crawled back from the Hamilton Legion last night, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:10

Did anyone go to the Lower Deck last night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:09

Nav they commented because the judge asked them to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:08

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:07

He speaks like agent Smith in The Matrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:06

Why did the GOC even comment on legal fees , was it for PR and the media? I will be disappointed with 17.5 , I will lose 50000 grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:06

Booorrrriiinnnngggg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:01

boring really RSMS silly man this is exciting right lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:00

Too high, way to high

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 08:59

Boring crown commenting on fees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 08:47

Do not hesitate in reading anything to our brothers Navrat because we are not alone anymore this suit has opened some doors that where closed by fear. Fear, shame and no voice has always been an obstacle, well I still find a dark presence once in awhile but i am not alone so thanks to CSAT for bringing out into the open. I think we are tougher with the sun to our backs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 08:42

Navrat or anyone who wants to stay in touch with me here is my email
airborne6079031at gmail dot com
you guys rock and I am glad we shared a lifetime together

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 15 Feb 2013, 08:41

Your words have just finally put me in the court room next to you.

My thoughts are with you brother.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next