Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Your Info Court Docket Update

+4
Dove96
bigrex
RCN-Retired
Wife of a Veteran
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Your Info Court Docket Update  - Page 2 Empty Re: For Your Info Court Docket Update

Post by RCN-Retired Thu 07 Mar 2013, 19:16

I think all soldiers should wear naval headdress, ha ha. Great job Sparrow, song birds are the best.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

For Your Info Court Docket Update  - Page 2 Empty Re: For Your Info Court Docket Update

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 07 Mar 2013, 18:21

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 18:18

Sparrow. wrote:I emailed our legal team and posed the question as to whether they could advise what the legal procedure is once Justice Barnes renders a decision? How does the decision get disseminated amoungst all the parties including the Class? What is the general process of this procedure? If I get a response I will post.

Sparrow
I was advised by McInnes Cooper that the Court will email the decision to the law firm followed by an email notification to those on the McInnes Cooper email list as well as being posted on the Leave No Vet Behind Facebook page.

Sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow. on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 18:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 16:38

Once a soldier always a soldier Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 16:36

Thank you so much. Appreciate all your work and care for all on CFSAT.
Heartfelt gratitude, Sue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 16:32

I emailed our legal team and posed the question as to whether they could advise what the legal procedure is once Justice Barnes renders a decision? How does the decision get disseminated amoungst all the parties including the Class? What is the general process of this procedure? If I get a response I will post.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 16:10

Well done and thank you Sparrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:47

Sparrow , I like it but your missing the gold trim around the cap, I didn't have the cf pay for my education for nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:46

For Your Info Court Docket Update  - Page 2 15416529-bird-sailor-in-uniform-isolated-on-white-background

This is for you Nav. Bird in sailor uniform. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:45

Chat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:42

The promotion is also for effort which you show us everyday on the forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:40

Hold off the promotion Nav, I may get demoted tomorrow evening. Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:34

Promotion Message.
MCpl Sparrow
Flash
Promotion to Chief CSAT Intel Officer
Effective immediate
Congradulations posting to Hamilton Legion effective today!
Drinks on Navrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:26

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:44

no worries Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next