Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Your Info Court Docket Update

+4
Dove96
bigrex
RCN-Retired
Wife of a Veteran
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For Your Info Court Docket Update  - Page 3 Empty Re: For Your Info Court Docket Update

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:43

Well Done, it actually shows up on the federal court docket as well. I surely hope you are keeping track of your hours, as you are replacing our legal team.Thanks for your efforts

Back to top Go down

For Your Info Court Docket Update  - Page 3 Empty Re: For Your Info Court Docket Update

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:40

Thanx L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:35

This will get the judges attention! Lets keep hoping we hear something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:31

Tell justice Barnes to read CSAT and fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:24

Your welcome Nav.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:23

Great job, Sparrow, thanks for thinking of us and how we are coping!

Back to top Go down

For Your Info Court Docket Update  - Page 3 Empty For Your Info Court Docket Update

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:20

Doc Date Filed Office Recorded Entry Summary
- 2013-03-07 Ottawa Letter from L. DeCoste, Veteran, dated 07-MAR-2013 requesting an update regarding the pending decision of the Court (Barnes, J.). - scanned to Barnes, J. - received on 07-MAR-2013

Sparrow

Dear Justice or Assistant,

I am retired Cpl Lory Ann DeCoste.  I spoke at the Feb 14, 2013 hearing in Halifax.

I am writing today in the hopes that an update from your office could be advised so that I may advise Csat members comprised of Veterans and their families, as to the status of the pending decision by Justice Barnes.

If there is anything that can be forwarded to me to update Csat to relieve the anxieties and fears of the Veterans who are awaiting the decision, pls be kind to do so as it would mean so much to us.

Thank you for your time on all of our behalf and we have all the faith in your decision whatever that may be.

Anything you can advise would be appreciated by the Veterans for some comfort and relief at this point.

Cpl Lory Ann DeCoste retired

Please confirm receipt of this email

Last edited by Sparrow. on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 14:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3