Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 5 Empty Re: MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 15:01

greatfoot thank you so much.

trooper their is a time factor so i have to try and get this done by tomorrow evening.

propat

Back to top Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 5 Empty Recon, et al.

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:56

Recon ...Said, Lets Make A Plan, Some Senior Service Fella, from one of those there, DDH things, oops, sorry FFH, said "Make it SO", and we "Boyz' rockin the Blue"...from umm The Hotel, I mean Air Force, said, "You wanna Ride"....and their all good with that as long as we can bring you home...”

My Brothers and Sisters, that rocked that Red “n' White for the BEST Nation in the world NEVER have to thank me EVER, you served so it is Implied ALWAYS... Lets work Smarter and Not Harder.... Recon MY Brother every ounce of empathy this man can hold is with you right now Stay Strong HELP SHALL come. and my brother we ALL have walked many paths and done many things but I will Never know your true struggle your a warrior not just to me but to a Nation. At the end of the day that won't pay the bills, take that dark and heavy Heart and fix it as you have to struggle to wake up each day and see the only thing that truly matters to you at the end of the day, Your family and some how inside your mind promise them tomorrow will be just a little better, brother WOW. I can say this the words you see from me are without reservation, and never come easy nor without out thought EVER! On here from the “555 registered users” as of this post and there truly are some really, really smart, honest, hard heartbroken people out of those people that are TRULY your family at arms length working quietly in the background. Absolutely that does not wash and make it OK but it is coming. I have been silent for a very long time as a read, for that I truly do apologize, but my Brother my tank was empty. The 1 and only time I can honestly say in life it was.

Brother you may not like who said this our have to even sip the water, but ME.... I believe in this partial Quote “By Any Means Necessary” - Huey P. Newton.

ALL that are hurting hang on... I am sure it will be over before the 40 Year Mark, and sadly The Nation we Love, would take a “Double Tap to the Pumpkin” stains such a pretty f'n flag once again....Shakin My Head as I said that..Much Love

I was on the Mattawa Plains for Mil-Con 84, when I put the rear aperture threw my lower face when pepper potting and playing silly bugger – HARD Army
I was on the left coast finding all about Whiskey 601 - mid and late 80's more chit has to go so wrong – HARD Navy
Spent the Rest of my time HARD Air Force – “Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect. “ — Captain A. G. Lamplugh, British Aviation Insurance Group, London. c. early 1930's.

CSAT – BetterDayz
My Name is Scott
My Wingers Call me Bip
I have never nor will I ever post anything other than, Lookin' 4 those, “BetterDayz”

Respect - Bip

Back to top Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 5 Empty Re: MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:43

Why was the clawback not stopped when it was first recognized?

Why has the retroactive payment not been made despite the court order of 1 May 2012?

Why are we expected to pay 'deemed taxes' for a situation completely beyond our control?

Why have there been countless delays for no given reason?

Why are we not getting compound interest on our retroactive payments when we will be taxed with compound interest late fees?

Just to name a few...

Why is the government choosing to fight the exact same battle against our brother in the RCMP?

Why will the government not apologize for their egregious actions, in all the delays, given their full knowledge of the illegality of the clawback?

Why will the government not pay damages to offer respite for all the pain, suffering and emotional torment this clawback has caused?

Why will the government not pay damages to offer respite for all the pain, suffering and emotional torment the delays since the judgement was made on the 1st of May, 2012, has caused?

Why will the government not waive the tax penalties on income never received caused by their lack of action to stop the clawback initially?

Why will the government not pay the legal fees for this case brought on by their refusal to acknowledge or implement the cessation of the clawback as recommended by countless committees over the years?

Last edited by Greatfoot on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:55; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added after 'Just to name a few...')

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:32

ok guys any ideas ore thoughts of what the opposition might ask the government about this issue now is the time to chime in.anything at all would be greatly appriciated.

thank you in advance

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:37

BETTERDAYZ ,

THANK - YOU TOO , FOR JUMPING ON FOR THIS GREAT CAUSE ,
I'LL ADMIT I DO NOT HAVE THE WRITING SKILLS , I ADMIRE THOSE WHO DO .............

WE NEED TO FIND THESE GUYS ASAP ................

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:33

no prob recon but all thanks should go to better he is a really great guy and seems genuinely concerned about disenfranchised vets as he was there in a big way.

allways question athority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:26

PROPAT & EX-PARA ,

THANK - YOU FOR JUMPING ON BOARD .

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......Looking for Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:17

TEENTITAN ( RON CUNDRELL ) & ROBBIEROYAL ( STEVE )

Would it be possible to have your input PLEASE ?

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7....... Looking for Support Troops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 12:18

Trying to reach-out to my Bro, but he has many irons in the fire I think we can do say noonish Monday, and I think he will see him early like Weds maybe even Tuesday I will confirm for all when I am in the know . I shall reach out and touch in a few mins propat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 12:13

So sad to think our lawyer has gone on a vacation while 1000's of vets are still sitting in limbo. PD has done nothing recently but disappoint, with no updates as promised. P.S where's our judges decision?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 12:11

ok better i get ya now.i thought the message on my phone was about the other issue.i will change gears and try to get something to you.not sure about sunday night but i will do my best.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 11:37

Always and Forever my Brother just reciprocating to so many here, after all that is EXACTLY what CSAT is about, if I got the message right...Thank You and your most welcome ANYTIME!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next