Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 6 Empty EVERYONE Please READ ASAP It is a time sensitive matter.!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 10:56

OK so lets make a plan, I have some time constraints issues, the next few days, one is to be really hung over, that said. If those that have the skills with the written word and the knowledge can put together exactly what we the class would like to be known of the frustrations with regards to what we want as far as answers, Justice, respect etc. I will promise it will be in the hands of the official opposition by Thursday and it will be brought to him from my brother whom knows him and will meet with him and bring said letter and have a meeting with, you get me the document no later then Sunday night and it will happen, that is not just a promise it is an absolute grantee.

My thoughts and they are just mine, leave out the emotion completely, reason with direct facts, and be as succinctly written as possible. Be the consumate professionals that we all so often forget that we absoultly know we are. Stand up together, take a stand and NO ONE, pound for pound, dolloar for dollor firing on all cylinders does it better then US and “Were Comin' Heavy”...

It is a time sensitive matter.

Back to top Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 6 Empty Re: MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 08:50

Since , May . 01 , 2012 ..........now...............Saturday , March .23 , 2013 ,

Now................11 months later

Peter Driscoll , did you contact " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " yet to find

all the Troops not in your data base ? NO ? WHY NOT ?

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......

Back to top Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 6 Empty Re: MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:17

I've been watching reruns of the Rockford Files on netflix and they are a wealth of info. Hopefully by Monday I will have formulated a plan. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:13

There is always more than one way in , god damn it were highly trained in the art of deception , manipulation , blackmail , must i go on ? , there has to be a way for Justice Barnes to relay a message to the class for an ETA ?

Thoughts ? why remain idle , when we should be adapting & overcoming ...
it's what were fucking trained to do aren't we ?

Let's cut through the bullshit shall we , who ? has something solid to add & work on asap ?

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
dave fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:27

Ron ,
I know it is not the responsibility of the Class Members to contact CTV National News to spread the Word , I just feel we need to do something , because the Lawfirm is doing absolutely nothing to find them right now &
prepare for Judgement Day .

For Country
dave fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:21

Recon the only way I could get info would involve a couple of 24volt tractor batteries, jumper cables and a bucket of water with a sponge!

There is no way to get info and believe me I've tried!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:17

OBVIOUSLY MCINNIS / COOPER IS MORE INTERESTED IN GAINING INTEREST ON MONEY OWED TO THE OTHER 5000 VET'S

WHAT WE NEED IS A " NEW " SPOKESPERSON , TO GET THIS ROLLING , I NOMINATE THE TEAM OF ROBBIEROYAL & TEENTITAN

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:27

The lawfirm couldn't give two fiddlers acts of intercourse as to the whereabouts of the other 5000. All the money will be given to them in trust and they will simply sit on it and reap the benefits of the interest.

More money making schemes for them, what a bunch of crooks.

They will certainly continue to honour the interest owed to people on or off the books, but keep in mind THAT interest is SIMPLE interest, and you can bet your sweet ass that the money they hold in trust will be invested in COMPOUND interest vehicles. SO, overall, they will be stealing from us, yet again!

P.S. I told you so moment, I told you all waaay back in the beginning that they have no idea who all of the people are, or even how to contact them, but you can bet your sweet ass they'll take the money for them.

F#CKING CRIMINALS!

Sorry for the expletives, it's just the only way I can vent how I truly feel about them.

Back to top Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 6 Empty I am not sure either, does anyone have a hard # backed-up with data and logs etc?

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:31

I don't post much in fact to be honest I have posted once sometime back and to that I would first just like to say thamk you to my brothers and sisters as I never did say thank you and that is LONG over due.

Interesting, my knowledge of the actual number probably is the same as any truly HONEST person, unknown for a few reasons, the numbers just have to be different, then Day 1, if we factor in those comrades that have passed away since, those that are about to pass-away and do not have an advocate, those with sever emotional and mental illness again without an advocate. Then we add them to those that are homeless, and a small percentage that weather in another country or means of getting infromation easly the numbers just have to be recalculated. Yes you can certainly be a ZERO Sum and homeless I know I was homeless pennyless and waiting for 2 major spine operations, so the 1st surgery got me off the street, hell it got me out of town, so yes there can be and still are some very ill Vets somewhere Canada should not be storing their living and breathing National Treasurers without an address a place to call HOME. Every bit of empathy ANY Ruling Party of Canada's Federal Electorate has and the dollars to back it UP! Now and FOREVER in FACT it should be a federal crime to be culpable in letting it happen and what I mean by that is, if it is a, Federal Law under the Criminal Code of Canada it will work. We all know which way that little fecal ball rolls when it is sent down at the speed of light from dung hill #3 and in typical Canadian fashion any warm body that can even be held a fraction accountable or get even a smattering or spray of said fecal matter and at this point NOT so SMALL fecal ball – Fecal Ball STOPS ! !!!!.... OK did I umm... hmm... clerk get me the CFAO on.. ohh and get me...umm get me the next warm body down to see me as well ASAP...and the said fecal ball roll it will. This as well as a phone call from the MP of the day and his secretary to “The CO's” secretary every 28 days from now until forever should sort that issue out.

Well I am in a posting mood I have just 1 to correct over in Roses or Onion about me and in all fairness remember when you were a child and you got taught that lesson sit in a circle all of you and whisper in the next persons ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 08:18

Dave i said this back in the fall what are they dong to find these people.

They said we don't have the name.

Also the GOC should have commercials on TVs just like the Ads for other cases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 07:56

Dave what the hell are you doing up at zero dark thirty posting about a bunch of farging icehole corksoaking martha faulkers like Peter Driscoll and his band of petty thieves. As for the self centered "Peoples Ground Hog" or whatever you call a guy that busted a few strings and can't move because even his legal team abandoned him like the puppet he is forget about it, get some sleep wait for the robbery to begin and spend your booty like you should. OUT

Back to top Go down

MCINNIS / COOPER  SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS "  WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?  - Page 6 Empty MCINNIS / COOPER SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 5000 MEMBERS NOT IN THE DATA BASE THROUGH " CTV NATIONAL NEWS " WHILE WAITING FOR JUSTICE BARNES DECISION , CONTINGENCY PLAN MC , WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW , TO FIND THESE SOLDIERS ?

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:15

@ SPREAD  THE  WORD  ................LET'S GET BACK TO WORK EVRYBODY.

HOW CAN MCINNIS / COOPER GO ON VACATION WHEN 5000 NAMES ARE NOT ON THE ROSTER FOR ROLL CALL ?  SHAME ON YOU PETER DRISCOLL ........

DENNIS , YOU ARE STILL OUR LEAD PLAINTIFF , GIVE MCINNIS /COOPER A CALL & ASK THEM WHERE ARE THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS & WITHOUT DELAY , MCINNIS / COOPER HAS TO  :::::: CONTACT ....CTV  NATIONAL  NEWS ...

Hey Bigrex , you hit it on the head , McInnis / Cooper where are the announcements while waiting for the Decision ?  STOP  WAISTING  TIME  &  LOOK  FOR THESE MEN & WOMEN .....................BE PROACTIVE .

" IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE , HAS EVER SERVED IN THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES , & were released after 1976 , due to a Service related Medical condition for which you received compensation from the Dept. of Veterans Affairs , you could be eligible for reimbursement from the Can. Forces Long Term Disability Insurance Plan , known as  "  SISIP LTD  " .    POLICY  #  901102

If you think that you may qualify , please Contact either SISIP LTD @ xxx-xxx-xxxx, or the Lawfirm of McInnis / Cooper @ xxx-xxx-xxxx to possibly receive compensation from an ongoing Class Action Lawsuit , now in it's Final Stage.

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick
fAMILY OF .......7.......,Still waiting for an update from " The Lawfirm "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6