Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

+4
rzm71
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Those received cheque for month of June, puddleduk2

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:38

good luck and god bless lory.hope its nothing to serious seeya when you return.

propat

Back to top Go down

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:24

Anyway, I am leaving for a week or two, having surgery tomorrow and can't have my blood pressure up and feeling paranoid prior to. If you don't see me for a bit on csat it isn't because I received my retro or left.....take care and be kind to one another 
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:24

DJ i understand how that could happen with the GOC and sisip in control however looking at the numbers and amount of checks that have been issued even at 8% MC has well more than enough to pay the stipend and that they are free to pay at any time if im not mistaken.since this makes the bulk of what he receives from this it is very troubling to see he is not payed.   

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:21

If Nav did get paid and I don't believe he did, I say congradulations Navster.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:19

Well he got paid didnt he! Rest my case. No such thingsmas coincidende in this case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:17

Prove you are right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:17

Proove me wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:16

DJ, I am certain this is not a fact. He was waiting along with the rest of us.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:15

Yep just Navrat, whos spouse work at sisip has been paid... What a coincidence!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:14

bigrex, my spouse received his two year retro but he is not a csat member. I don't believe we are being singled out ~ who can possibly do that? Sisip is selecting files randomly and MC has the court settlement rules to follow with processing of received files. It may seem like it is but I don't like to believe it is even possible otherwise we would all be in a state of paranoia and for some aggravated paranoia. Just my take on it.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:10

DM has not been paid yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:09

He is not paid yet

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:05

Actually, I just checked, and the only registered members with active accounts and more than 100 posts, including Sparrow and Navrat (who've had multiple accounts), that have been paid, is PteAdams (154) and CeeDee (128). That is 2 out of the sites top 40 active contributors. I don't count DM, because his was likely the first cheque cut, regardless of his presence on here. To me, that is a very unsettling trend
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 11:31

bigrex, if this is true, this sparrow is well known amoungst the flocks ~Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 2 HA12A71C8
just kiddin GOC, Sisip, MC, DoJ, DnD
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 10:30

oh I know sisip is here for sure and know you by name just ask peep.im sure the GOC and others are here as well.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next