Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

+4
rzm71
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Those received cheque for month of June, puddleduk2

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 5 Vote_lcap17%Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 5 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 5 Vote_lcap83%Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 5 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 5 Empty Re: Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

Post by snrnavcom Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:09

Just checked app....mine is completed for june!!

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 5 Empty Re: Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:07

Ditto,.. O2,... Nothing heard,....standing by.,......anyone headingntomOttawa this week for the rally????

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Mon 03 Jun 2013, 09:30

same for me .
got annex C 3 weeks ago and APP said not ready yet when I checked Friday .
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:17

Last edited by Sparrow on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 01:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 19:25

I also recd Annex C from SISIP 2 weeks ago. Still showing file not processed yet/

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleT Sun 02 Jun 2013, 15:12

As a matter of fact, the Annex C was from SISIP. I have the envelope it was mailed in.

TripleT
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 14:41

Last edited by Sparrow on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 01:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 02 Jun 2013, 13:50

Yes, but was the one you received from SISIP. I received one as an email from MC, but also one in the mail as well last month, then another one from SISIP a few weeks ago.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleT Sun 02 Jun 2013, 12:14

I received Annex C at least 4 weeks ago. After checking with the new app as of yesterday, there is "no file found". Talked to Dan Wallace at MC approx. 2 weeks ago and at that point in time, my name did not appear on any lists. I phoned SISIP immediately after and they assured me I would be receiving retro. As far as Annex C being an indicator of a completed file?....well I'm not getting any warm fuzzy feeling about that, unfortunately!

TripleT
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:17

OK, if you don't get paid next week, we will know that the notices don't have anything to do with your file being worked on. But if you do, and so does everyone else that received the notice, then we know there might be some kind of link.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:04

No I got it a month ago or so

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:02

Well, the one thread that was asking who all got it, the number of forum members who actually said they did receive the notice from SISIP within the last few weeks is only in the 20's. The ones that were reported were staggered, and nobody reported getting theirs earlier than the second week of May. Unfortunately the thread went cold (along with the rest of the forums the last few days) so we don't know how many have been received in the last week or so. What I think what may be happening, is that SISIP, once your file is completed, the Annex C notice is mailed out, as per the court order. Since your file is already open, they might as well get your mailing address at the same time, possibly as a way of reducing manpower, having one staff member complete the retro calculations AND send out the notice.

And DJ, if what I suspect is true, even if your file was completed on the 1st of the month and the notice was received a few days later, the cheque still hasn't been sent to MC yet. Wait until the list by MC is updated to report that your cheque is not processed.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 22:13

Well I got the annex and no cheque

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 21:26

BG, Did only some of the class get those Annex C letters? I thought everyone got one?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 01 Jun 2013, 20:36

Puddle, maybe you should expand the poll

A. Received cheque and the Annex C notice from SISIP in May.
B. Received cheque, but did not receive Annex C notice.
C. Received Annex C in May, but did not get cheque this month.

This way we can determine if there is a reason that only some, not all members were sent the Annex C notice. If everyone who received it, also get their cheque this month, then we know that it is a heads up from SISIP, by sending out the notice once they complete your file.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next