Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

+4
rzm71
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Those received cheque for month of June, puddleduk2

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 3 Vote_lcap83%Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 3 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 3 Empty Re: Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

Post by bigrex Mon 17 Jun 2013, 09:28

Yes, and not one CSAT regular has been paid. They've had brothers, spouses and friends paid, but not one member who has more than 300 posts on here has received a penny. They say it's just a coincidence, but I'm not a big believer in coincidences when it comes to the government. After all, it has already been discovered that the Tories have used NIS to investigate reporters who question them, invaded the private files of Veterans who spoke out against them, so I wouldn't doubt they would go as far as ID'ing some of us through our IP's, and blacklisting us. We all know that we've been observed by government trolls on here, so it wouldn't take them long to identify their more vocal opponents, to be investigated.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Poll for month of June SISIP cheques - Page 3 Empty Re: Poll for month of June SISIP cheques

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 08:52

Only five members have received cheques as of today's date from csat's roll call for this month???

Last edited by bloggins on Mon 17 Jun 2013, 08:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added last three words)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:52

great news birdgunner congrats.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 12 Jun 2013, 15:27

Congrats to you birdgunner.
Chimo
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by birdgunner Wed 12 Jun 2013, 14:44

Cheque arrived. Two year client. Last name E. I can't find date for Annex C but it arrived at least 6-7 weeks ago.

BZ to all who spent their own time on gathering info, drafting and sending messages/emails, participating on CVNDOP dates, spreading the word to whoever would listen and standing up as a soldier should at illegal actions and doing something about it.

Thanks to all at CSAT that spent countless hours on creating a place for Veterans to come and look at info that is priceless and to all that participate by throwing in their opinions and two cents.cheers to all.

On to the next fight re-instate the Monthly Disability Award.
birdgunner
birdgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://jets.nhl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:12

No Check I would fit the "C" had 2 letters as well here's to hoping next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 11 Jun 2013, 13:05

Damn...1.2.3.4...can't catch a break..
Have a nice day!
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 11:45

Sapper Zodiak wrote:Nessie68...I'll trade my Paul for your Mary!
Sapper

It's a deal but you'll have to pay an additional 8% to me for offset pirat

Nessie

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:59

nothing for me this mth .
but I am glad a few members got there chq and grts to you .
to me it feels like us the members on this site are going to be the last ones to get are chq !!! .
just so few how did get them out of all us .
cheers for now all , going to go spend my last few pennies and get few cold beer to help settle my nervous ...
(lifts cold beer in a toast to you all)
later all (rick)
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:40

Nessie68...I'll trade my Paul for your Mary!
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:32

For some unknown reason I cannot click "no", but recv'd Annex C beginning of May and I again get to wait out another month and trying to deal with paying bills by robbing Peter to pay Mary. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 09:44

received annex, friday was prossessed and got my cheque yesterday. (sory for my english writting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 06:10

Received annexe C beginning may , no june cheque, But my brother ( also in the lawsuit) received his cheque yesterday (10-06-2013 ). Our last names start with G

Grosgig (vandoos )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 05:13

Annex C in the middle of the month, no cheque. last name starts with A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:04

Only three, hoping for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next