Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silence on Life Time Policy

+22
Panserbjørn
By the Bay
bog6
czerv
Teager
BinRat
AirLog
Supremedebater
Dannypaj
Armygunner
propat
Rubicon
SaintJohn18182
vaincre
bigrex
bosn181
Vet1234
Teentitan
pinger
Iceman
LostTrucker
johnny211
26 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silence on Life Time Policy - Page 9 Empty Re: Silence on Life Time Policy

Post by propat Sat 23 Dec 2017, 18:27

ahhh I see I thought you wanted someone from the GOC to sit down with you . they would never expose themselves like that . but ya just vets sounds great to me . don't rule out one liners buds politically speaking they work . anything simple to understand works depending on what you are trying to show . the current and future NVC can be made quite simple to compare to todays PA . however both the current and future NVC are horrible so in this case simple does not work for them . they want it as confusing as possible different programs numbers acronyms and what not . however for us we want the bottom line truth out and simple works . its quick and to the point .

$4000.00 to 1200.00 is just that ! even civvies that don't even care get that immediately and that visual gets imprinted on them .

if I were to have a public debate with a politician I already know his arguments and how he would present them so id start by eliminating ALL of them right from the get go.

visual aids imprint well with everyone so id use one to eliminate all the ally's and pits he would want to drag me through .

just one chart with three columns PA vet wife two kids , todays NVC vet wife two kids and NVC vet wife two kids.

the columns underneath would list all the benefits each is entitled to at max and amounts with a total at the bottom minus the pain and suffering of course .

then in bold at the bottom the pain and suffering benefits for each .

that would be put up as I sat down and the debate would be over before it even started . everyone could plainly see that the PA and NVC of today are roughly equal with the exception of the pain and suffering not sure about the future NVC vet but we will know eventually .

and the real difference at the bottom in bold .

he would still try to use his strategy its all he knows but ill just keep referring to the chart . ya I get that we covered it as I point to the chart for all to see . see right there and there is all the math . and again and again . eventually he would have to abandon his strategy because he would hate people looking at the chart and the whole thing would be done .but hey no GOC member will debate this in a public forum with me you or any other honest vet for that matter they will just put out statements .

as for being the future NVC guy in that sure will be more that happy to . ill just need to see the legislation and most importantly the regulations when they come out and I'm guessing two days to read them .

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sat 23 Dec 2017, 18:09

great thing about this site you can have your opion you think we all got screwed over i feel they did not keep there promise and they will have to face vets in next election time i not arguing they lied and led us to think we be much better but when has any party ran and not lied to us i just say we have seen good improvements since i only started on the nvc and i have seen improvements and i do think its going to continue to get better and if you need to put your anger somewhere i have big shoulders i can take it i been kicked in the teeth by vac and gov many times in the past so getting it from this support group wont be much different lol

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sat 23 Dec 2017, 18:00

you like the old system and thats fine for you i have not had the pleasure of the old system i am happy with what i get and i happy to hear they going to give even more money didnt make me happy before money wont make me happy later but it does help keep the wife off my ass i ask myself am i happier now than when i got out and had no help from vac did not know about these kinds of sites that other vets were willing to help you or tell you that you can qualify i was tossed and had to do it alone and i just so happy to see that todays vets have more access to knowledge and benifiets that vac or goc wont just tell them they make you beg fight with them like cats and dogs and now they saying new vets wont have to go through the same bs i had to and yes they may not get as much tax free as before but they say it will be better until they kick me in the teeth i have to believe they going to make it better

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 17:48

bosn181 wrote:not promoting anything i just dont agree with your 4k to the 1200 is all you pulling a trump saying bits and pieces lol no offense but 4k is if you were 100% married with kids well i got no kids i am only 95% and the money i get compaired to the 4k you talking about is not that different is what i am talking about i get the elb cia sup caregivers tax credit vip so to me i compare a vet on old system to what i get on this system and if they going to toss me out another 1150 me personnaly compared to the old system at the 100% you talking about i feel i will be getting more including my rehab so i just say we are getting looked after a hell of a lot more than what it was like in 2008 when i got out on medical

Yes you are promoting.

But really how can you. Can you sit down in every category and tell me what this proposal of a new pension for life brings everyone. We need to know. They are not telling us and comparing it to the older system because they know it will leave different areas and classification short.

This why we need to sit down in real life and compare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 17:42

bosn181 wrote:not promoting anything i just dont agree with your 4k to the 1200 is all you pulling a trump saying bits and pieces lol no offense but 4k is if you were 100% married with kids well i got no kids i am only 95% and the money i get compaired to the 4k you talking about is not that different is what i am talking about i get the elb cia sup caregivers tax credit vip so to me i compare a vet on old system to what i get on this system and if they going to toss me out another 1150 me personnaly compared to the old system at the 100% you talking about i feel i will be getting more including my rehab so i just say we are getting looked after a hell of a lot more than what it was like in 2008 when i got out on medical
Your missing the point by a couple thousand stress free dollar's!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 17:38

Their crooked as long as the NVC exists without including PA they will indoctrinate and twist veteran's into brainwashed beggars.
Personally I would take a loss just to have PA alone that's how strong I feel about being left alone.
How many more times are we going to go threw shit like this. I can only imagine the future suffering.
Propat and any other PA veteran's don't have that stress or worry!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sat 23 Dec 2017, 17:38

not promoting anything i just dont agree with your 4k to the 1200 is all you pulling a trump saying bits and pieces lol no offense but 4k is if you were 100% married with kids well i got no kids i am only 95% and the money i get compaired to the 4k you talking about is not that different is what i am talking about i get the elb cia sup caregivers tax credit vip so to me i compare a vet on old system to what i get on this system and if they going to toss me out another 1150 me personnaly compared to the old system at the 100% you talking about i feel i will be getting more including my rehab so i just say we are getting looked after a hell of a lot more than what it was like in 2008 when i got out on medical

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 17:31

Maybe my post was not that clear.  In my mind and thinking that this plan would go something like the following.

I will volunteer to be the NVC Vet, I need a PA Vet in the Vancover area to volunteer to sit down with me.  You who me be 100% or close to 95% to 100% like me.

Propat maybe you could be the Vet on the new proposed new pension scheme.  Study it and advise what the new vet will get, not just the $1200 one liner.  All the bells and whistles like the NVC Vets get.   Might be hard to do at first because I really can tell with their examples.  Too vague.

In the end I would like to produce a video to put up so the public can see the slight of hand that The Kindergarten Teacher is trying  to sell to us as a real life person.   It would be super if someone from VAC or GOC would join us. Maybe I could get the conservative spokesman to ad their 2cents two.  From one dog to anther dog, but we have to work with one of them till this is finally fixed.

Anyone with video production experience in the Vancouver area, hit me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Sat 23 Dec 2017, 16:58

lmao @ steelgunner ya know for a fact the GOC aint gonna sit down and compare these plans bud . they haven't since 2006 and sure as heck aint gonna do it after they dropped this big steaming pile of crap on us . yes they will put out something comparing them in a statement through the MVA or ombudsman , I suspect both so only there spin is heard not the truth . they have done that before . last time they put out a statement of comparison the used a 100% disabled vet on the NVC added all the benefits available to him of course at the highest levels . then compared it to the PA vet but just his pain and suffering benefit ignoring the fact that he at 100% would have been entitled to all those benefits the NVC guy got minus the buyout of course . in the end with all there BS calculations they could only say that it was as good as the PA because the NVC vet was getting ninety somethin % of what the PA vet was getting .

so I'm sure they will put out something like that but to sit down in a public forum and actually discuss this with a vet that actually knows what the frack is going on just to here hey you forgot this that and the other thing well that aint gonna happen .

short discussion anyway really . all the benefits outside the pain and suffering are pretty much the same so no need to discuss really. the pain and suffering benefit is the only significant difference . that in a nutshell would be the only real discussion . its $4000.00 vs $1200.00 .

and that aint much of a discussion the way I see it .

$4000.00 vs $1200.00

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czerv Sat 23 Dec 2017, 16:56

Steelgunner, there/here definitely are VAC type people promoting this new sh**t. Sad part is that they cannot even explain any of this new 'pension for life' (like some libtard media call it).
Great work project though for VAC and great bonuses for them coming.
There will be again lots of paper work, health updates requests, 'wait, delay and deny'.

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:55

There seems to be a few members/trolls/GOC /VAC type people on here promoting this new package for the government.

Your either Don’t know the system or your simply promoting shit.

PA Vet, NVC, and the new package type which we really can’t compare because they can’t even clearly post the gains/loses in all areas.

When the Government is ready to sit down and compare these three types of Vets with the same % injury classification you will see the difference in the plans and I bet my life (wait I already gave them that right when I took the oath) that PA Vet makes out on top, followed by the NVC Vet and a distanced third the new plan.

We are not sheep, so don’t get in line and follow the crowd. Stand and fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Sat 23 Dec 2017, 09:20

WTF NO they don't get the same amounts AT ALL given your parameters . PA vets can get much the same benefits outside the pain and suffering benefits as NVC vets . yes PA vets can get ELB ,CIA and whatnot . so yes without counting for the different pain and suffering benefits they get roughly the same . the only difference you see is when you add the pain and suffering .and that difference is .............................

$4000.00 to 1200.00 and it don't get any simpler than that .

$4000.00 to $1200.00

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJohn18182 Sat 23 Dec 2017, 09:18

bosn181 wrote:when we compare the numbers of 4k down to 1200 if you at the 4k you should be able to qualify for all the other benifiets to top you up past the 4k i just taking the 4k means the max at the max you should be getting with all the different things to qualify for now more than the 4k as well going forward if you are maxed you will be able to qualify for additional money up to 1500 on top of the other benifiets i just going by the max on all the different systems like the pa nvc and upcoming on in 2019 i have friends only on the old system and half and half systems and only nvc and at the end of the day they all at 100% there money is all called something different but they all around the same dollar amount at the end of the year and yes the tax free old pa is very nice took a very long time to get some sort of change we should get the legion out of the table seeing they dont repersent us but yet have a bigger voice than we do

I agree, EELB/DEC - if you qualify for it.. definitely outweighs the percentage system. The big benefit is that even if you're 10% or 100% you can qualify for the Rehab program.

SaintJohn18182
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2017-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sat 23 Dec 2017, 09:04

when we compare the numbers of 4k down to 1200 if you at the 4k you should be able to qualify for all the other benifiets to top you up past the 4k i just taking the 4k means the max at the max you should be getting with all the different things to qualify for now more than the 4k as well going forward if you are maxed you will be able to qualify for additional money up to 1500 on top of the other benifiets i just going by the max on all the different systems like the pa nvc and upcoming on in 2019 i have friends only on the old system and half and half systems and only nvc and at the end of the day they all at 100% there money is all called something different but they all around the same dollar amount at the end of the year and yes the tax free old pa is very nice took a very long time to get some sort of change we should get the legion out of the table seeing they dont repersent us but yet have a bigger voice than we do

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Sat 23 Dec 2017, 08:45

if they are lower on the % scale they can still get elb i helped a few that were in the 25% to 40% that had a hard time filling out paper work they did not know about the consequential side effects of there injuries they could apply for most people are not informed by vac what they can really put in for as for anyone that is unable to be gainfully employed they should be able to apply for elb, dec, cia, sup, vip, caregivers, tax credit as long as there different docs are willing to sign off on there injuries being physical or mental or both saying they can't or they don't recommend returning to work but i do know a few that are 100% and are still working because they help benefits they get covers there wife and children and this really helps them out i do like if i understand this that they will now be able to make $20,000 a year without hurting what they are getting for those that work i know my first application award for for 35% and over time as i learned more things i was able to apply for that vac did not tell me about i went to the max so i try to pass on to vets in our area and have helped many dozens of them fill out paperwork that they were entitled to that vac left them sitting in the dark about if we can't get they system to change to help them then we as vets must keep reaching out to them finding them and helping them fill out for the benefits i think we will get more success from that then being angry and sometimes hateful that does nothing good for the vet any goc now past future will always let us down in one way or another they say you can only count on your family at the end of the day so look in your community or your town and try to reach out to your extend vet family and help them qualify for more benefits cause vac won't bend over to help them and most times its just as easy as they did not know they could put in or they put in but did not word they paperwork correct when i came out of my basement from hiding for many years from the public life i made it my personal mission to find reach out and seeing vac and gov won't change i had to change to help find other vets pass on the info and help they apply for the things they earned and deserve cause when i was nothing but angry i was not helping anyone including myself

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next