Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silence on Life Time Policy

+22
Panserbjørn
By the Bay
bog6
czerv
Teager
BinRat
AirLog
Supremedebater
Dannypaj
Armygunner
propat
Rubicon
SaintJohn18182
vaincre
bigrex
bosn181
Vet1234
Teentitan
pinger
Iceman
LostTrucker
johnny211
26 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silence on Life Time Policy - Page 10 Empty Re: Silence on Life Time Policy

Post by propat Sat 23 Dec 2017, 07:49

thing is vets are peed off . because ... ill use the one vet with the standard wife two kids ...for the pain and suffering benefit they were to get $ 4000.00 a month @ 100% but got a buyout instead . one that would only last a few years if consumed in the same manner as the old benefit .now they change it to $1200.00 something that vets could have gotten anyway without this change anyway by taking their buyout over time .

so now here we are with a pain and suffering benefit that went from $4000.00 a month to $1200.00 a month . $4000.00 to $1200.00 !

$4000.00 to $1200.00

happy????happy!!!!! oh ya I'm doing a huge fracking happy dance over this one .

NOT!!!!!!!

look they can frack around with the numbers all they want taking away other benefits from them and giving them new ones to add to this thus padding the number and what not .fine but it still boils down to going from $4000.00 to $1200.00.

$4000.00 to $1200.00

they may be able to fool a few but not many .

this sucks

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 05:16

Bosn a few veteran's are happy good for them!
Now imagine the majority getting 5 to 30 percent who has had a bad experience with vac vrab or sisip and are working at tim hortons or some other shitty place like that hurting like a SOB do theý not deserve a few dollars a month in their pockets for serving this country.
Plain and simple that POS lied, why people are so selfish they forget this is it any wonder politicians have this country so fkd up. Maybe use would sooner see it go to some scum bag islamic terrorist W T F U VETERAN'S!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Fri 22 Dec 2017, 22:53

have talked to a few vets and they seem to be happy with the amount they going to be getting they also qualify for all the current benefits i know there is lots out there that are very upset there are lots out there that don't understand what it will mean for them so they just upset for not knowing others seem content some are happy with where its going its a mixed bag of emotions and for me i always say where was i in 2008 compared to where i am today there has been great deal of good changes we not where most would love us to be but i know we will never go back to what it used to be there are still good things to come and for me i will be seeing even more financial security for me and the wife until its in the bank and i can see how it will all play out i not getting on the band wagon of getting myself all pissed off cause vets been pissed off a lot longer that i been alive so i try to enjoy the holidays listen the the Saturday night hoedown on pie radio very cool relaxing music and have a little medical and wish you all nothing but the best with your families hopefully you can try to relax let some of this anger go for a few days and lets worry more about it all a little later i sure when they get back in the house that ? period will be a blast to sit back and watch

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Fri 22 Dec 2017, 22:22

NAVRATILOVA wrote:I'm hoping to watch " A night before Christmas tv special with special guest Justin Trudeau as Father Christmas! He just kinda lights up the Christmas season! Everyone just needs to kick back, break out the moose milk, renew you Legion membership buy Supreme a motorcycle and enjoy the Christmas season! I know Propat will be breaking out his Swamp people DVD collection !

No motorcycle for me....my next motorcycle is a scooter

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Dec 2017, 22:08

Was always partial to a CHRISTMAS story Nav!
Sent Santa a letter for a new prime minister as I know a bb gun is far to expensive and valuable 😁

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Dec 2017, 21:53

I'm hoping to watch " A night before Christmas tv special with special guest Justin Trudeau as Father Christmas! He just kinda lights up the Christmas season! Everyone just needs to kick back, break out the moose milk, renew you Legion membership buy Supreme a motorcycle and enjoy the Christmas season! I know Propat will be breaking out his Swamp people DVD collection !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Dec 2017, 20:48

Supremedebater wrote:And this group on the advisory committee is a complete and utter joke.

As useful as the stakeholders meeting group that was wined and dined in order to just stall everything and make it seem like the GOC at actually cared.

On a side note the former CDS “Walt” has to be let go from VAC.  Sorry he is out of touch with the lower ranks plight.  I would love to see his salary from VAC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Fri 22 Dec 2017, 19:56

And this group on the advisory committee is a complete and utter joke.

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Fri 22 Dec 2017, 19:53

Supremedebater wrote:
Steelgunner wrote:Yup this shit show is complaints of GOC.  

I really don’t see how the government and what ever firm helped created this system thinks it a better system that would help all veterans. Plus, even thou the King Liar Justin said before the end of this year the pension for life would be reestablish, in his sick twisted mind that still has thoughts of paying off more terrorist and many more trips to the Bahamas.  The kindergarten teacher has fooled a lot of people but not me for one more second.

They really don’t understand the plight and situation of all veterans in all the different pay scales of the Veteran  percentages given by VAC.

No common sense, first who unleashing this kind of shit show just days before Christmas and they are not clarifying anything right now.  Just run away for the holidays.   Dam them.   They are now the target of my prayers.   The PM and his merry men. (50/50).  Who ever heard of making a government 50/50, I thought it was based on your experience and skills not your sex.
We are the only country in the world doing this, think about that.  The only one, speaks volumes, it is not working.

We are being used for photo ops and Remembrance Day and that’s it.  Wake up Veterans, soldiers, airmen, and sailors it’s time to really fight back.  Fuck them on Remembrance Day, we hold our own events with no political representatives at all at all levels.

A true Remembrance Day. Reading Flanders fields, minute of silence with taps.  We bow our heads give thanks to those that gave all.  Head only to the legion if they only truly support us, if not it’s off to the local watering hole.

Rant over for now.

Hooray, someone that knows what's going on. Think it's time for a serious revolt? AS A TEAM? AS A TEAM!

I've been saying it for years that we need to abolish so many different groups that come out of the woodwork and make one group, a Veterans "union" sort of spea. As a Veteran you join it, as a veteran you pay dues, as a VETERAN YOU WILL BE TRULY PROTECTED. A veteran would be able to make one call and this "union" handles it all. I have been meeting with different groups over the last 2 years. None of them "unions" are appropriate because they themselves do not have veteran based representatives nor the knowledge. Now as a military member one cannot join into a group with regards to unions and such, but who says we can't form our own. Seriously can you imagine the strength we would have? I know Mike Blais and we talked and he said it would never happen because the amount of groups out there wouldn't come together....so we give them the option and when they don't want to, they don't get the assistance. Plain and simple. I have a team of 3 lawyers, one is a friend in the field. I have them at any given time I want that I can speak to them as well as a judge who taught me in school, all of them say it's a 100% excellent idea because the goc do not want strength, they want all of us apart, they want many groups out there, it's easier for them to implement change without backlash.

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Fri 22 Dec 2017, 19:43

Steelgunner wrote:Yup this shit show is complaints of GOC.  

I really don’t see how the government and what ever firm helped created this system thinks it a better system that would help all veterans. Plus, even thou the King Liar Justin said before the end of this year the pension for life would be reestablish, in his sick twisted mind that still has thoughts of paying off more terrorist and many more trips to the Bahamas.  The kindergarten teacher has fooled a lot of people but not me for one more second.

They really don’t understand the plight and situation of all veterans in all the different pay scales of the Veteran  percentages given by VAC.

No common sense, first who unleashing this kind of shit show just days before Christmas and they are not clarifying anything right now.  Just run away for the holidays.   Dam them.   They are now the target of my prayers.   The PM and his merry men. (50/50).  Who ever heard of making a government 50/50, I thought it was based on your experience and skills not your sex.
We are the only country in the world doing this, think about that.  The only one, speaks volumes, it is not working.

We are being used for photo ops and Remembrance Day and that’s it.  Wake up Veterans, soldiers, airmen, and sailors it’s time to really fight back.  Fuck them on Remembrance Day, we hold our own events with no political representatives at all at all levels.

A true Remembrance Day. Reading Flanders fields, minute of silence with taps.  We bow our heads give thanks to those that gave all.  Head only to the legion if they only truly support us, if not it’s off to the local watering hole.

Rant over for now.

Hooray, someone that knows what's going on. Think it's time for a serious revolt? AS A TEAM? AS A TEAM!

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Dec 2017, 19:30

Yup this shit show is complements of GOC.  

Rant over for now.

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat 23 Dec 2017, 00:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Dec 2017, 18:22

I'm in the upper screwed up level I don't gain

Now an individual with less percent that was getting the same loses and gets dropped down. Dec must come into play here. Not percentage.

Again the vet at the bottom well here's two tickets to Disney world thanks for coming out, no that's b's he wasn't a factory worker.
Someone said let's give them a shot, I agree, out the barrel of an m109 and straight up the lying liberal's asses!!!

If they agree to except doctor's report's without bureaucratic interference or wording manipulation we might not be so skeptical, but all this government has done since taking office is lie cheat and steal from those most in need. The next post that says says this looks pretty good for veterans be forewarned wildthing won't be so polite...

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Fri 22 Dec 2017, 17:45

ya know I keep looking at this and boy it keeps stinking to high heaven . I mean it bites hard . yup for vets meeting that 78% mark they seemed to have pulled out of there butts its better than the shyte system they gave us in 2006 . thing is even for those few it still falls short if they had have optioned the PA pension as the pain and suffering benefit you know like the vets under the old PA get. and as for the rest the vast majority of vets its ...well.... given the time and anticipation .... its a giant shyte burger without the bun . now even though some calcs for the under the 78% look like they could be loosing money under this they SAY anyone currently receiving benefits WILL NOT be reduced . of course we all know a politicians word is gold . so lets say they keep to it . ya ya I know but it can happen .

anyway what about our serving members who get out after this is implemented with a disability less than 78% ?????

when the NVC first came out it was short term pain for long term gain . pay out more up front to save a whole pile down the road .

is this just the same thing just smaller???

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Fri 22 Dec 2017, 16:59

ScottyG wrote:Supremedebater I hope you actually come in here to debate issues? Someone who will listen and will be open to other peoples opinions. Not coming in here pretending to be the smartest man on the hill. I have witnessed your approach several times since the early 2000s. You wind up blasting a few people and then deleting your account and disappearing. Your cheeky sarcasm is old news and I am seeing it again. Your words about soldier's Facebook posts/pictures and these condescending uninformed opinions need to fact based to have merit.    I think your the individual that was banned by VAC and no longer can legally represent and/or disabled veterans at hearing? If this is you please mellow out and join in  as a comrade. We will forgive your actions. I can sense your  bitter and angry well buddy we all are at some level. Your not alone!

Sorry Scotty G, I could careless what you think bubs.

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next