Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

+7
bigrex
froggie2u36
peep
1993firebird
Teentitan
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
11 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 8 Empty Re: I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 15:54

What is means ex-para my jumping brother is that when JB asked MC to table their fee table and a work itinerary they took the 5th and declined. When JB asked about the 7.5% plus the HST he could not figure how an extra 7.5% showed up in the agreement. To make a long story short JB was under the assumption of a lesser legal fee compared to what was tabled on the 15th of Feb. I believe it means less legal fees paid by us and possably could mean if the fees are low enough the GOC could take the fees and pay them for us. It makes sense to pay a lesser fee because we all can declare up to 30% back in income taxes. Anyhow you look at it I believe it will be a reduction of legal fees all around and when it is over we still will pay something but I have no idea the outcome but it is looking better troops.

Back to top Go down

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 8 Empty Re: I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 15:42

EX-PARA ,

I spoke with RR , Steve Robinson just 20 min. ago on the LL & once he
figures out how to scan it & put it on CSAT , the entire letter he will do so ,
it's all good it seems .

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 15:34

Hey Guys, can anyone explain to me what that means for us? Not to pry, just I had a head injury and cannot think clearly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 26 Mar 2013, 15:26

Finally some tidbit of info. Take what you may from it but I see it as being great news. Thanks Robbie and way to go Judge Barnes. Ya

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 15:14

thank god for robbi and judge barns.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 14:42

Thank you, lower lower lower legal fees

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 26 Mar 2013, 14:38

Thanks Robbie but I got one thing to say about that...
"Show me the money" !

pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 14:37

sweet thanks robbie.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 14:24

Thanks, brother.

Back to top Go down

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 8 Empty I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 13:57

March 19th 2013
I received a letter from my member of parliament (Cheryl Gallant Renfrew-Nipissing-Pembroke) this morning explaining why a delay has been exercised in the final acceptance of the Class Action Suit Feb 15th 2013. It was redirected from the office of the Honourable Peter Mackay, Minister of National Defence in regards to my letter to the PM January 14th 2013 and the Office of Cheryl Gallant.
“The application of this agreement was announced in court on February 14th, 2013. Its acceptance is currently being delayed but to a dispute over legal fee repayment, which was not part of the original agreement made on January 9th.”
So troops take from this what you will, but I refuse to speculate as we know it leads to “Tom Foolery”, but I will say I have an idea why there is a delay, it is not holidays it seems rather a very diligent Judge is actually working very hard to end this thing proper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8