Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

+7
bigrex
froggie2u36
peep
1993firebird
Teentitan
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 7 Empty Re: I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 18:13

I wonder if I ask Cheryl out for a drink, maybe at a well known Hamilton watering hole, I might beable to lay on the Navrat charm and get some more answers!

Back to top Go down

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 7 Empty Re: I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 18:11

I was wondering this as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 18:08

Thanks, RR, Do you know what they are referring to when they say legal fee repayment not part of the original agreement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:59

Hope you can read it first shot at this type of post

Back to top Go down

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 7 Empty This is the letter troops

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:58

I recieved an update as to why there is a delay in the acceptance of the final agreement  - Page 7 Image

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:35

Thanks pigeon greatly appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by froggie2u36 Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:29

Thank you RR for the info...its pretty sad when our lawyers or the lead plaintif couldnt get on here and do exactly what RR did...give us an explanation for the delay and set peoples minds at ease! But why would they want to come and say the delay is due to THEIR greediness.....So there one hundred dollars deducted off their bill (keep it up at this rate we may only have to pay them 3 million!!)Thanks again RR Smile

froggie2u36
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:17

RR, had to come back and say THANK YOU ~ this is what we needed was an explanation for the delay ~ heartfelt appreciation ~ this is the holy grail of all intel!
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:17

Well.... were delayed by the Man that is suppose to, and promised us a fast judgment, and now cowered from us.

Thanks Judge for seeing thou their crockery and thanks RR for your update.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:13

liar liar pants on fire.

Evil or Very Mad

just kidding

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 26 Mar 2013, 16:38

MC cannot appeal the legal fees. Peter D told me that many times. They have to accept what the Judge decides.

RR you da' man!

From what you posted it is very positive. Usually whenever you ask any MP a question like that the usual answer is..."sorry cannot comment about an ongoing case currently in court."

This is promising...extremely promising.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 16:21

What if MC appeals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 16:17

To post a pic on this forum I do it this way:

Has to be .jpeg or .png or.gif
goto a file host site:
http://postimage.org/

choose you image file
click family safe
re-size it if you want
click upload
copy the direct link

log onto CSAT and click on the image icon from the posting box,
paste the link, preview to make sure it is working then press send.

Last edited by pigeons.ca on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 16:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 16:04

Good work robbie. I guess your info is what every body wanted to hear. To bad the info did not come from our lawyer! True, time is long but if it puts more $ in my Pocket.... well wy not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 15:57

Anyone know how to post a pic on CSAT, that way I can post the letter so it will show that I don't post wackedout crap lol I am actually excited, finally some real intel right from the Hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next