Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

+3
bigrex
K9
peep
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 13:05

Oh, RobbieRoyal, will get him a new 50 inch led tv, because I am not sure of the reception in Walnut Grove where he resides plus a new snowmobile to replace the horse and cart.

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by peep Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:56

Duh!
I'd hoped for a new brush Sad
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:52

Sparrows my assistant she's putting the stamps on the settlement letters and pouring me a mojito , first letter gets sent to Dragons and Acermen, minus 30 percent of course, plus cost of stamp, sending out George's next, but might be delayed due to Quebec customs, then ColZula, oh I don't need a stamp for his, just pass it to the cubicle next to Peters, Greatfoots is next, but I am taking an extra 30 percent off because of the oil sands, the Teens , but I will donate his to the Liberal party of Canada on his behalf, Propats will be used to buy Rosetta Stone language software and dragon voice recognition , Wife of Veteran a new bird cage for all her animals and a display case for her collection of stones I am trying to get them out as fast as possible, it's hard climbing over all of Peters money to get to the mailbox

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:50

Do tell, or are we just waiting on Toope?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:46

is there a court date today

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:42

Oh that great! Everyone knows the Hamilton legion can't keep a secret. It should be released ultra fast is at least 20+ roomer versions.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:39

ColZula, writes the memo, Acerman does the math, Dragons ok it, gets mailed from Hamilton legion after Navrat signs it

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:08

Colzule is approving it as we speak. My buddy Acerman will be here.

But how much will be kept under gag orders still. I hope none.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:04

GOOOOOD news, now we all have time to bust a few bubble, role in the mub, bash our heads on the wall. Then take a seriuse look at the thing and have (maybe) adult discutions on the mater. Did anybody invite colzula? and acerman save you spit I already know it's to mush, not engnouf and unacceptatable.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 13 Dec 2012, 09:19

You guys make a very good point, but I do not think it is because of the content. The delay is political, but the very very very good meetings must show its teeth in this meno.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 08:47

Bigrex, that was what I suspected as well would happen. It is all about politics and the spin factor. Politicans don't care about us at the end of the day, they care about their careers and their pensions. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 13 Dec 2012, 00:28

Actually it makes sense, especially if there is actual details in the memo that may be less than favourable, for the "we support our Veterans " government. The Tories have become infamous for releasing information at the eleventh hour to avoid and reduce immediate criticism, so letting the info be released the last day before the HoC rises for the Holidays, completely removes any opportunity for the Opposition parties to ask questions before X-mas, and then hope that they'll have moved onto something by January when parliament resumes.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next