Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

+3
bigrex
K9
peep
7 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Wife of a Veteran Thu 13 Dec 2012, 00:25

Thank You Recon031

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 19:45

Sit rep no change , Peter is still waiting for the DOJ to reply & agree to the proposed Memo , i don't think we will waiting very long , hopefully details of the next 60 days will be in the Memo & put our minda at ease for Christmas .

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 12 Dec 2012, 11:49

Were you part of the original start. Or is the first time you ever heard form SISIP?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 11:47

got a call from sisip, yes I said sisip, they wanted to know the name of familly doctor to confirm my situation hase not changed sence claw back. So I asked when I could expect an anwers and she said with paper delays depending on my doctor ( 30 days to respond) The lastest possible date is april 30.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:51

I am so happy for then! My only worry is they will now be in a situation like me.

Told they are zero sumed. then told by SISIP:
-their file is closed and hung-up on
-told they were sent several letter which they never got
-told they are past the appeal date
-told they now have a new CM which only hangs up on them
-told they were never ever disabled
-told they took a course so they are now employable and not TPI
-and generally lied to over and over again.

This is just my story, with dates and times recorded by me.

They are in for a world of disinformation. But in the end I am happy, very happy for them.

Peep
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:25

250 + that is fantastic! GREAT JOB!

These people might never have known, can you imagine their faces when they get the letter telling them, if that is the case and if they did know and never even thought they were able to qualify and now they find out that they do MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 07:32

Check with Peter's office as they have found another 250+ more names that qualify

i can't say it enough , KEEP CALLING ................................................

SQUEEKY WHEEL gets the grease .............................

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 07:05

i was just wondering when you say good news for zero sum ,do you mean, good for for people like me who lost there sisip after 24 months . if not have you heard any good news for persons like us thanks

forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next