Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

+3
bigrex
K9
peep
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:18

Recon I am in your corner on this one, the math does not lie because 60% of original is a whole lot different than 60% after intrest and notional top up. it makes up the difference between 60% and 80-85%.

Back

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:53

We'll have Justice Barnes opinion on all matters soon enough the first part of Jan . maybe ???

Merry Christmas to all , & to all a good night .................

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:47

Recon, my friend, I like your figure a hell of alot more than mine, if Peter wouldn't have told me that 60 percent figure, I wouldn't believe it, but I was hereing that for a long time now and it make a little sense, because unless there is a direct intervention from God, we have to pay legal and income tax, so even if we get 100 percent owed to us there are going to be some huge deductions, especially in our cases, I hope I am wrong, I really do, I can live with 80-85 percent but at the end of the day I will take 60 percent as long as that's 60 in pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:40

Hey navrat ,

i know you're stuck on 60 % in the end , by my calculations ,

i believe we might end up with ...........80 - 85 %..........just a grade .8

edumacated guess , but there it is , interesting to see who's gonna be right .

for all our sakes & peace of mind for our families ................i hope it's me.......

Pro Patria , For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:04

RobbieRoyal, I hate to loose one of the good ones, I have listened and appreciated all your posts, I would hope you reconsider but each person has to complete their own journey. I will indeed have one dedicated to the few and brave voices this country has produced. One last question,,,,,,Are you sure your not from Hamilton?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:48

RobbieRoyal, I hope you reconsider because you need to be here with us at the finish line. I hope my posts did not contribute to your decision. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:42

Robbie, if you are sure, then you are sure, but stay and make us straight, for thous of us that are confused.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:41

robbie he wants us all off this site.my question!are you really going to give him what he wants????if you are doing this for some other reason im gona miss ya buds.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:30

Note to all Class Members, Peter has not been sitting back and selling out the class for 60% in fact due to his “due diligence” and his research staff of qualified lawyers they have been exploring all legal avenues in every conceivable way to assist the class action in regards to what is owed, and what will be owed. He has looked at every similar case every single strand within the legal system is and has been explored. He tells me that the system only works if the parties agree to explore, litigate and agree to terms, once the parties agree then another adjudication process must occur to complete the agreement. Problem with Class Actions they contain many agreements, proposals and amendments. This Class Action is one of the shortest on record so please you got to remain calm no matter how hard it is. I have talked to this man and he is as solid as the asphalt you drive on daily. Oh for sure you are going to hit a bump here and there and hell yeah even a few cracks, he will ensure that the road surface for the class will be paved and every bump smoothed so we all can sleep better. Of course not everyone wants a fresh road but hey that is life. Give him and only him the time to fuel up the paving equipment and do his job. I do not care anymore about what he said what he did or that he is an ass or boy what a lunatic, my focus is on the guy that is pushing the right buttons and not the one that pushes buttons. Gag order or not I trust Peter today more than I did yesterday as he took the time to get to know one guy, my only advise to anyone call him, contact him after all he is a part of this Class Action. He is not going to tell you much but you can hear it in his soul, he wants this to end and he wants it to end right. So after today I request that Titan remove me from this site and delete all my account info. I am exhausted in the fact that our lead Plaintiff has insulted the class as a hole and that he and he alone believes he represents our best interests. Well he is wrong the only one interested in fighting for the Class is one guy, I will refer to this person as 6999 (that is all of us that will matter eventually). I have actually met real men and women on this site, everyone has a story and I have listened to each one. Every one will have a different take on what they have accomplished or failed to accomplish but I will always remember the one fellow that told me he just wanted to take his wife out for fish and chips with his money. Now that is what we have to do, take your loved ones back into your lives and go and lay next to your spouses and hug your kids, parents or siblings but leave the sour grapes alone, its only human nature to rot in your own vermin. If anyone wants to get a hold of me then please go through my buddy Recon, he is my brother as are all of you. Fair Winds to all you crazy buggers, and Navat have one on me with the brothers in Hamilton.
61 Cowboy, out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:22

I am a little confused right now. I was just on the Federal Courts website and the court date in February has been removed from the hearings list. It was the only date of the four possible that was actually listed, and it was still there yesterday. I have no idea what this could indicate, The judge has to sign off on whatever compensation is agreed to, so I just don't understand what is happening right now, considering what Peter has indicated to Recon.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:05

In terms of those who suspect that the GoC does not want this getting out until after christmas I believe that to be true. The GoC departments are probably closing down offices for christmas holidays in the next week or so and parliament would be soon as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:49

60% net or less for the clients who were wrongfully made to do without all these years versus the current ltd clients still on their books who are not required to pay any fees what so ever on a going forward basis is unfair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next