Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

+3
bigrex
K9
peep
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 14:00

Do you think it might be more detailed information than was expected, maybe notice of settlement? This GOC DOJ has too much power the process is complete release the goods to the people so while our kiddies are opening Christmas presents , our real Christmas present will be knowledge of the full contents of our settlement, everyone wants daddy to be in a good mood for Christmas , and remember Sparrow might be cutting the turkey that day, hahaha, eh Sparrow she's got a knife haha

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 13:41

Great point peeps , but i am always positive in my thinking and i expect nothing but the best from anyone , remain Positive & throw out the garbage to the curb where it belongs my friend .............

Have trust in Peter , he will deliver .....................

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 11 Dec 2012, 13:36

That's vague, we all knew that, but are you referring to that he may get it any second and release the memo today......or is it days/weeks away
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 13:34

Note to all Class Members ,

Just received a quick note from Peter 13:30 hrs. Ont . time, he is presently waiting for an
" Agreement " from the " DOJ " to release information with regards to the Memo going out to the Class .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 10:12

The Shoppe is closed, so don't rush sending applications, no ones there, maybe after the memo, they will open!

Basketball

Last edited by K9 on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 10:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Faults)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 09:45

Hey , i worked @ The Poppe Shoppe as a kid in NFLD. so i want first dibs as a bottle picker , the rest of ye's can line up behind me ............

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 06:49

Now hear this:

Telepathy from the Hamilton Legion

- Peter is a bartender there weekends only due to salary cuts at McInnes Cooper,

-There is an opening for bottle pickers and Navrat,Propat and Dennis have applied! GL to you all! may the best man win,

- Peter said its 2 for 1 on Fridays and all legion rumors are free!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 18:15

We have no choice but to wait! so we wait the only thing we can do is to try and stay relaxed, I have been very upset lately so now it is time to cool off movie night tonight and the weekend will be spent building things with my hands now that they have stopped shakeing all over the place. so have a good one every one and try to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:12

Narvar, bigrag and sparrow you have been here too long for me to sway, but others like recon031 are giving us tidbits of hope. I must agree with you all on this disinformation, but at the same time agree with Peter on his positive drawl of information. At lest he is passing on info thru members.

give it 3 weeks, then I will join your wrath.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:56

Well, those hopes have been dashed. They must have removed it by mistake because it is back on the website. Well hopefully the memo will still be very informative.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 08:49

I will leave milk and cookies out for Santa Peter (not for the grinch you know who) if what you say bigrex comes true next week. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 07 Dec 2012, 03:00

Navrat, honestly it could go either way. I just know that it cannot be a coincidence that they received the letter saying which set of court dates they could drop on the 5th, and then on the 6th, the February dates are removed from the docket. I'm really hoping that the notice Peter says is to be released next week is actually our packages, but because of the stupid gag order, he is not allowed to say so. The timing would be right, if it was our proposal package
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Fri 07 Dec 2012, 01:40

Everyone- get a grip, the Lawyers fees are not out yet, and consider this, if they are awarded 5% of 600 million, they receive 30 million for 6 years of work and if its 10%, then its 60 million (10 million a year) which is more than reasonable. This thinking that its going to be 20-30% is in my mind, not reasonable.

Besides, the actual amount finally paid out may well top a billion $ and then some and still I would feel that the law firm was worth every penny!

Just my thoughts!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next