Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

+3
bigrex
K9
peep
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:12

Peeps that's 60 percent take home in your pocket after taxes and legal fees , actually for some of us 60 percent will be at the high end some will get less because of there provincial tax situtation

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by peep Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:04

Well if it is 60% I assume that was for the settlement date. We will get interest on top of that. They had know way of knowing how long this would take.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:47

Oh, and more gum drops and rainbows for you all:

WE were brought up in a culture that no one gets left behind, and no one should be left behind, if you are genuinely altruistic about it, that's great, but riddle me this:

IF THE LAWYERS GET FEES ON A PERCENT BASIS, THEN IS IT IN ALSO NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST TO SEE THAT NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND, BECAUSE THAT MEANS MORE CASHOLA IN THEIR POCKETS? SO REALLY, IS IT OR IS IT NOT OUR BEST INTERESTS AT THE HEART OF THE MATTER HERE?

End this now and we can mop up later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:36

There should be an app that would inform us that some worthwhile and concrete information about our case. Or perhaps the emergency broadcast system for the whole country would be turned on letting the whole population know that finally something amazing and dramatic is taking place, like a settlement.

This way if I am in my boat fishing, crabbing or just getting away from it all I would know to head home and check my email for the news from Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:29

LISTEN UP!

Shits not gonna happen until after Christmas, when they (goc) can slam us with a raw deal, and this is why:

If they screw us before Christmas, John Q and Jane Doe will get upset with the goc giving it to veterans just before Christmas. If they can delay til after Christmas, John Q and Jane Doe aren't gonna give a rat's ass flying f*ck about us because they will be way in over their heads with Christmas credit card debt and there will be no surplus sympathy for veterans.

That's why.

Oh, and Pee Ess, this was supposed to be over in FUCKING NOVEMBER so I am not gonna shut my pie hole and sit on my fucking hands, don't bullshit me with "Just one more day.", I've fucking had it with this crap, I might just vote NDP next time around with the sound knowledge that at least they will steal from me and not try to make any excuses for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:17

K9,Iguess it is hard for Peter to hold on to info, but then again he may just have had the go ahead to give out info and it was burning his lips. We will see next week, if the info is correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:00

I just hope this is not an excuse to prolong this, according to the GOC this thing is successfully concluded, at least that is the word at the legion..........more to follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 15:30

recon great news news about the additional sum zeros we have to make sure everyone is looked after approprietly and in my oppinion one of the moast important parts of this.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 06 Dec 2012, 14:56

Well no memo describing what Recon said by the 14th, and I am a disbeliever too.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 14:53

K9 I agree with you that it is not helpful and appears disengenuious to be given kernels of information by the lawyer in this manner in drips and drabs. It seems like the perverbial boy who cried wolf, we heard this all before. I can't take anything serious anymore. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 06 Dec 2012, 14:49

I think Peter knows we are falling apart, and needs us to hang on till his memo/letter to us is approved by Toupe. Toupe needs to make $$$$$ to.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 06 Dec 2012, 14:47

Why is it that there is a Gag order and he tells you this and he is not posting it himself!
If deems to tell you this, it means there is no Gag about it. I'm not blaming you Recon, it is just that I find it very unprofessional from a lawyer to pass info by others all the time. Good or bad the news would be.

Everything is all rumours till it's not on paper.

K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next