Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

+3
bigrex
K9
peep
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by peep Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:37

I was going to make that comment.........but you made it for me anyway lol
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Relaying a message  from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs.  Dec . 11 , 2012 ,  Peter told me , a "  Memo "  will be coming out ,  WAITING  for the  DOJ  to approve an  AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaying a message from Peter Driscoll , 13:30 hrs. Dec . 11 , 2012 , Peter told me , a " Memo " will be coming out , WAITING for the DOJ to approve an AGREEMENT ....... Troops ... Memo out by Friday @ the latest ....Confirmed 12-12-12

Post by peep Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:34

Someone invite Mr Toupe to the forum!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:26

Guess what I heard the DOJ gave permission to release the memo today but just in Ontario, and only to the fine men and women of the Hamilton legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:21

Hey I thought they worked for 9 to 5, anyway we are still this week or is it next week till sunday? Good to see peter is not the one holding back, which by the way would have surprised me!! Well when tomorrow is today I'l be back, need to get out of the house again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:11

Well, you can forget about it for today, the slack (bleep)s in Ottawa have gone home for the day...

Reminds me of the Fountain Tire (?) commercial where the guy's car is up on the rack and the tire dude has just put the tires on, but, 'bing', it's five o'clock and it's quitting time, he'll have to come back tomorrow so the tire guy can put the wheel nuts on.

(bleep) YOU OTTAWA, PUT THE (bleep)ING WHEEL NUTS ON ALREADY, WE NEED TO DRIVE THIS DEAL HOME RIGHT (bleep)ING NOW!

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 15:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PG-Rating)

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 11 Dec 2012, 14:59

peep drunken <---------------------
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 14:48

I'm confused here, are next week? because now we are this week so will next week be the week or we it be this week again? HAHA Alsow there is a great injustes going on if the memo is sent to me say at 1500hrs the guy in vancover get it at 1100hrs that is fundamentally unfair. Wil call god and see if we can fix this NEXT WEEK??????
I'm bored but it passes the time to think of all these sophisticated problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 14:12

You know me, Recon, a minute is an hour, an hour is a day, a day is a week, Peter please release that memo ASAP
Good intel, Recon031

The salesman at the Car lot is holding my red Porsche , with the Navrat logo on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 14:06

navrat ,

i truly do not know what Secrets Peter may unravel , we just have to wait for the DOJ to respond to Peter's memo , & then Peter will POST , " The Memo "

A little patients .........................Peter will deliver ................

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next