Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! Empty Re: Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:01

Carefull my friend, very slippery ground stating thin that are not 100% acurite. The money we get from the goc is, yes taxes free and there is a lot more to come in the future. My understanding is that you do not agree with the negotiations and that you ae unhappy whit your situation. That is wy w have time to present our arguement to th court. Moneys from VAC or others do not apply in this mater.

Back to top Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! Empty Re: Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:55

so when dennis left office of lawyers he negotiated up to 30% because thats what was agreed.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:51

georgedumont do you think a lawyer will take a case without even discusing fees with client.. thats were i get my intel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:49

Big Rex where is your words to th judge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:48

Mfors- do not worry the judge will rule with respect to the laws ... The firm will be fairly treated ... Write him with your recommendation like we have ...
Sparrow I would be honoured if u would read my words... Love to see big Rex letter RR letter and wills ridge letter read also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:48

redhorse where you been getting all your money from release??? isnt from the goverment????? no i dont want to paymore, ... this case is not about some!!!! its not about how some are gonna be affected its about how the changes affects entire class for the future not about some and fees on retro and taxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:47

mfors2222, were you there? You seem to have a very good intel situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:44

yes it was negotiated between dennis and lawyers.... dennis said can you take my case... lawyers said yes...... lawyers said if we win were gona ask for a dollar amount ... dennis said okay you win how much you gonna take? lawyers said not sure at the moment so we say 30% but not more.... dennis said okay.... lawyers said once we win and get a dollar amount we will ask for a % but not more than 30%... dennis said okay we will discuss fees after proposal dollar amount as long as not more 30%... to me that is negotiation between lawyers and dennis... this had to be done if lawyers take case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:43

RedHorse, tried to pm regarding your letter and whether you are requesting it be read at the hearing. Pls advise.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:42

Consider this individual motives... Seems like he wants to give up more ... Just remember some are much worst off than he seems to be .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:35

this case is not about single persons how they affected... its about a class of persons... look at good side for all future vets getting more because no more clawback..... dont see it as how an individual getting retro deductions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:33

mfors ,

Dennis did not negotiate the 17.7% , it's simlpy what Peter Driscoll hope's to walk away with " if the JUDGE approves " if Justice Barnes wants to & if he see's fit , he can Aaward just 4 % .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:31

Just make them cap the fees at some reasonable number that judge Barnes determines fair , legal and morally acceptable. We are Canadian we don't screw our veteran out of Survival money!! I can't imagine any lawyer wanting us to suffer with an on average 58 % lost. By capping the the fee it will insure the lawyers are treated generously and veterans pay less and gain more. Quality Life is about balance. Surely we as injured veterans deserve that !

Last edited by RedHorse on Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:23

i am not taking anything laying down, goverment already giving us lots of money from many different sources, some of its tax free.... the big picture to me how can i be laying down in the first place about money... when they want to even give me more.... fees or no fees its the truth... i been standing very happy with 75% i been getting in the first place... now i am standing even higher.... now with all money i will be getting from goverment in future it will be more than 100% of my salary when i got out.... so how could i be laying down??? i am certainly not gonna worry about fees taken from retro knowing i will be making more than 100% i did on my release date

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:15

so no i will not gladly pay 30% lawyer fees, but i would be gladly pay what was negotiated between dennis and lawyers 17.83 after propasal completed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next