Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:36

Georges, we have to get everyone together for a meal while we are all together in Halifax. That would be wonderful if we could.

Back to top Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:34

I wouden't want to be there! Anyway I still have roomfor some one out there. Anybody is well come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:32

Let me do some research Georges and will get back to you.....cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:31

thanks georges, but maybe hubby and I will have a second honeymoon! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:30

Like I said im oking alarge room at the radison, if yu and huby don't mind my snoring I'l pick up to room tab (for a beer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:30

Geez guys, I am ballin now..ceedee hope you decide to come as well.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:27

Lost, how can I speak when I am already crying just thinking of being there to witness this historical event. I would be a blubbering fool. And I don't cry pretty!

Georges, yes we shall meet. cheers I have to research on flights as yet or do we drive down? Just decided a few moments ago so i am abit overwhelmed and emotional. I never thought I would do this so wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:23

holly molly Sparro, we will meet! We will have to check flight's o see if we fry togother.ceedee come on man take the extra step! I ill be staying at the radison. I will reserve a large room whit two beds, maybe some one can share my room, I will pick up the bill of a beer, nothing is free HA Ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:12

cheers Rags

Sparrow: Speak from your heart allow your tears to flow....that action will speak louder than words ......I will opps we will be listening! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:10

The deck is nice do they have Tims service up there?
Dont chime out lost just keep adding info and asking good questions and being critical of observations even if your wrong or others are wrong we all learn more by reading all angles.
Cheers for your comments cheers

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:09

Lost, I don't think I would do justice for you guys.

Last edited by SPARROW. on Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:07

Going back to my observation deck .....be good you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:04

Sparrow you of all people should speak up ...get your request into Peter ....

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:04

the more I think about it the more I wanta go

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:02

Sparrow and spouse going to Halifax. Want to support Dennis and I hope to see you there friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next