Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:13

mfors the leagal fees are really between the law firm and the judge as he decides what the fees will be so any input from the class may help and still doesnt stop the deal.its perfectly fine to ask for more ore less leagal fees as each member sees fit.

propat

Back to top Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts!

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:13

get your facts straight soldier 30 % was not negotiated.. it was 17.83 all now or 7 % now and 7 % future payments... i am pretty sure when it stated 30 % leave no vet its a standard , the real negotiation for fees only conducted when proposal done between goverment and lawyers.. not before.. 30% was a tenplate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:06

lawyers did their work on a amount that was agreed upon, now they finished you dont want dennis to follow his side of bargain.. dont make sense,, we are class members not lead plaintiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:05

mfors2222, the 'lead plaintiff' isn't paying his fees on future money, he's not getting SISIP anymore.

I'm not accusing the 'lead plaintiff' of anything, it's possible that this future 7.5% wasn't even on his radar as it didn't apply to him. It may have just slipped through the cracks.

And if you're okay with the '30% as negotiated', feel free to pay my legal fees out of YOUR pocket, thanks.

As it stands right now, there is still the possibility of influencing the legal fees, so I will continue to try. You're more than welcome to take it laying down, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:01

i dont think we have a right to ask for less in legal fees, its something that was already negotiated between lead plaintiff and lawyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:54

Hey Guys ,

Let's " HOPE " that Justice Barnes uses Steve's Letter as a tool to say hey MC , 7% is more than enough ,

Troops get another 10% in their pockets

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:40

I am fine with paying taxes.

I am NOT fine with paying penalties, in whatever name they will be disguised, on those taxes.

I am fine with paying 7.5% legal fees on the retro.

I am NOT fine with paying 7.5% legal fees on future money.

It's all well and good for those not receiving LTD anymore to say that the legal fees are fine, those that are still on LTD, and will be until they are 65, are being robbed for the benefit of those that aren't.

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:40

as recon put it is more steamlined and paletable.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:38

mfors ya kind of but i think the 20,000,000 cap takes care of that even though its part of that contradiction as it makes the % change.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:23

does anyone else see redhorse contradicting himself in his letter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 08:23

7.5% on the Retroactive yes , gives them about ? 25,000,000.00 That's enough , really .

7.5% on our future monthly ? i got 5 kids to feed clothe & educate , so i look at it a little differently .

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 08:18

redhorse good one buds id ask for assistance with the tax penelties not the regular tax as i am one with you on paying tax.

propat

Back to top Go down

Big Rex, Wills Ridge, Robbie Royal we need your help...Hey Guys I have done the homework .... Here are the Facts! - Page 2 Empty My letter is open to you all to support discuss and submit

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 07:57

Justice Barnes
Federal Court,
Ottawa, Ontario,
K1A 0H9

Dear Justice Barnes,

1.Please give the law firm McInnes Cooper 7.5 % of each of our Retro payments,

2.Please allow them to deduct 7.5% of our future monthly Sisip payments,

3.Please reject any of the useless Education Funds and donations,(Just a sales pitch to you and the media)

4.Please allow the legal Firm to pay from their settlement and hourly rate to Dennis Manuge for the thousands of hours he supported us( Not to exceed $300,000.00),

5, Formally thank on behalf of the Federal court the hundreds of families and ill veterans that have silently supported each other and attempted to comforted those soldiers that are suffering,

5.Please limit the amount that the McInnes Cooper will receive to a Min:$15,000,000.00 Million Dollars -Max $20,000,000.00 Million Dollars.
( What we do expect is that the lawyers get a great salary for their services and $20 million is a extremely fair amount of money)

Lastly Every Veteran Every Canadian expect to pay Taxes I ask for No tax relief.(Same deductions as any Canadian would receive nothing more and nothing less)

Sincerely
Cpl Jack M.
T56-341-XXX
LTD Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 07:07

Will's Ridge ,

" Hope " is all that we have left at this point as RobbieRoyal & i have discussed just in the past few days on LL , & if Justice Barnes has any Compassion left in his soul for all Veteran's " He Alone " can bring a brighter day for us all .

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 06:36

Thanks propat and georges. I have no idea what the judge's limitations are and what he can or cannot do. Just have to hope for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next