Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a DONE DEAL

+2
Teentitan
peep
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a DONE DEAL - Page 5 Empty Re: Is this a DONE DEAL

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:38

Rags, who are you and what makes you such an expert at class actions and this case, hmmmm who do I believe Peter or Rags? Stop shoving shit it's getting old

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:37

Anything I said came right out of the Federal Class Action Law book. Guess I can t read.

I would appreciate you showing me in what I have said that I am wrong through some fact that you got from a law book or a judges opinion from a trial.
I always would like to learn where I am wrong so I can better myself.
This far I have not been proven wrong.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:35

Rags- Just do your homework before going into court!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:34

off to see the doc latter all.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:31

Well Black Wing that was a better attempt at entering the discussion.

Maybe I jumped to a quick conclusion on you since so many have come and said stuff with no facts and even called themselves lawyers but left as they were wrong. My position on you may have been wrong we will see.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:25

WWW, what payment plan?

you stated - you can recuperate a huge chunk due to the proposed way in which the parties involved will set up the payment plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:24

Thanks Rags I will ignore your offensive comments....Just call Siskinds (specialize in class action law suits)
P.O. Box 2520
London, Ontario
N6A 3V8
Phone: (866) 608-7018
Fax: (519) 672-6065

Rags nothing would make me happier than if all your comments were" facts" based in reality. After you spend a few bucks at Siskinds come back and report your findings. Legal fee reductions are you only hope at this point.

Last edited by Black-Winged-Dragon on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:17

Rags, as I posted ealier, all members that have applied for sisip at any time can have there case reviewed. That inclueds ALL. even it tou walked away, told them, used all the F wordsyou know, CAN ASK TO BE reavaluated. AS for the 14th. Both sides have agreed on the deal and both think it's respecfull. I'mnot saying that it is perfect but than nothing ever is. I do not think much will change, for I have been in some what th same situation before, you know that. I my case the jugde said more than ones it was the best deal we could get, and that was the end of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:16

Ah your back 1 post wonder who this time black winged dragon I see create crap with just nonsense and no facts to argue.

If you read and understood the arguments you would know the law states your wrong....go away until you read something and can argue facts.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:15

yes teen and that was in referance to no direction from the court the only point of my argumant that night .now ill ask you again show me where i argude anothe point other than that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:13

Teen

Yes but Id rather see us present what we will do and why along with what they could do and why.

When ya lay the facts out like I suggest not the fear of what the GOC will do only. And you reflect on the fact that they will hear what the judge says and if he says NO they will listen very careful to why and make haste to negotiate the change so they don't get F'ed at Trial.

The other fear is people saying the trial will put settlement and finding 5 years away....No way thats accurate. This is a 90 day thing at worst 1 year.

The ability to leave no vet behind as the web site that carries this whole class action banner I suggest people start being more loyal to those vets being left behind. Or seriously disabled vets who need that extra piece of income each month to make there lives a little bit more livable. Whats 90 more days if we leave vets behind?

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:13

how do you say agreed, I say he gets 10% with the gst already afixed

Back to top Go down

Is this a DONE DEAL - Page 5 Empty Sixty Five Million Dollars $65000000.00 is much Twenty Million $20000000 is just right !

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:09

Gentleman:

It is nothing new to anyone here this hearing is for a stamp a legal stamp. If someone can point out to the Judge something was amiss legally then that would be considered.
Nothing legally is amiss!-Little chance any mistakes were made!

We the veterans have the best of the best working on this deal MC lawyers hired the best (Ward Branch),the GOC hired the best (Steven Toope-next to be appointed to the Supreme Court Idea )

Other than this JB will rule on the legal fees and bang the gavel. Done Deal!

Everyone One that Wrote, Everyone that Speaks should be totally fixated on the percentage legal fees! - Lower it to 5-7% not 17.7%

Sixty Five Million Dollars $65000000.00 is too much, Twenty Million $20000000 is just right!

Last edited by Black-Winged-Dragon on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:59

Re: Reality vs Speculation
by propat on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 18:43

.rags agreed and i just gotta say the problem with scare tactics is they dont work on everyone.

propat.

And that is where the ball started rolling about me using scare tactics. I agreed with you both that night that the judge will say yes or no and explain what he does. I never argued with you about the explanation.

What I said, that was relayed to me, is the GoC will make one of the 3 decisions going forward. That is what I was accused of as using a scare tactic. The GoC does not have to follow what the Judge says in his decision if he says no. They will do what they want.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:59

White winged
If he is a non zero sum he is OUT of CLASS! Even if he is NON Zero SUm by a penny he is out! Yes he will get the 2 years back but no chance to be reassessed for his and future LTD that he may deserve.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next