Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a DONE DEAL

+2
Teentitan
peep
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a DONE DEAL - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this a DONE DEAL

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 13:07

And I guess Im not...too funny

Big rex has great point on subject he is pushing it would be a wasted effort if we all concentrated on same issue. We each have our area of work to change. I support Bigrex in his area as I feel he is right and will be heard as for my point and others they feel the same. There are about 6 really valid good NO points on this site by several people. My focus is only really 2 items. My positions I have laid out on this thread is the conduct of the hearing and the powers of the judge and what he will do. Please show me Im wrong in law and I will focus on something else.

Im waiting to be shown. Cut and paste my procedural comments on how this will go and show me in fact of law and court decision where Im wrong.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 13:07

LTD4me/Rags -Ring Around the Rosey! Around and around we go....Do not take my advice call someone independent .... I would gladly eat crow if I am wrong !

Some of you have the chance to speak to the Judge, If you have his hear use it wisely and for the greater good.
Knowing full well fee reduction is all that is left to decide. Unless one or more of these expert lawyers made legal errors this is a done deal!

Last edited by Black-Winged-Dragon on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 13:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 13:07

Hey I signed up for30 per cent. I thought since we were going to get something we were lucky. So you are saying we can fight the fees , so can others so they could go up am I wrong???? Just think what you are fighting for guys just make your point to the judge via letter because you are only fighting yourself on here.. This site is to help not argue. To Fight your battle make your point say it clearly ask for help to make your point stronger, except criticism and carry on....

Just stop fighting !!!!!!!

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 13:00

My suggest is to call someone professional you trust someone independent and discuss what you as a individual can do to achieve your goal.
I believe your intentions are Honorable. You have many points I agree with but those issues can not be addressed now. So go after what you may have some chance at changing. I just read Bigrex input perhaps you can talk it over with him, He seems to be a wise respected individual in here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:58

Black winged dragon/R22R you are both wrong Legal fee's is not the only thing that can be argued. You, me, we all have the right to express our opinions on the proposal as a whole, not just tidbits as you would like people to believe. Yes if there is enough doubt in the judges mind from the class that this proposal is NOT fair for ALL the vets (note I did not say class and leave NO vet behind) then the other option is for him to say no to the proposal at which point yes he will then GIVE reason why he does not agree with it, at that point it is MOST LIKELY that both parties will go back to the table and renegotiate on the points the judge gave them why he did not approve the proposal. It's that simple. Perhaps you should do your homework before trying to be a one post wonder, we are all here at this site to try and help each other and in rag's and propat's defense they have spent lots of time here researching and trying to help others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:51

je suis d'accord avec mon amie R22R, dacole je vais aller aux bar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:50

BWD

Ive done my homework.
Again I maybe be wrong please show me my error in fact of law. Id be happy to be shown I'm wrong it lets me learn something.

Please cut and past my statement on last pages where I detailed what will occur point by point and then show me and the entire site where I errored and what the real law is.
Id appreciate that and the entire site would benefit.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:49

Rags wrote:R22R
We shall see, you maybe right. I hope your wrong.
It all will be down to how good a No argument is made and if it makes the judge stir.
What I do know is not to say anything makes you right on your position.

RAGS: NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME MORE HAPPIER IF YOU WERE RIGHT... - I WOULD REJOICE IN BEING WRONG

FIGHT THE FEES -ITS THE LAST STAND IN THIS LAW SUIT!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:49

Teen, I have asked in the past what would happen if the Judge said no to the proposal and never received an answer. I realize that the judge has no power to change the proposal, but he does have the power to decline it, as it is currently written. If he does decline it, he will provide reason for doing so. Thsoe reason would be used as a guideline for future negotiations, since the GoC needs his approval on any out of court settlement. If he won't approve the current deal, they don't have a hope in hell of getting away with offering less. If the GoC decides that they want to push it and go back to court, they would have to explain to the Canadian people that in spite of previously agreeing with the courts that they had broken the law, but they were proceeding to court anyways. And that is not something I think they are prepared to do.

Like I've said in other threads, If the government was to provide a letter to the class to submit to CRA with the QRLSP claim, that would exempt the class from paying any tax penalties, not the tax, just the penalties. This way, there would be no monetary increase to the settlement required, but it would still ensure each class member gets to keep more money in their pocket once it is all said and done. This would at least lessen the blow from the lack of damages and legal fees.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:48

This is a rubber stamp meeting, everything is done and squared away, that's what I believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:46

Again my situation only that is why i come on here to get information pertaining to me so don't chase me out of here as i do not know your personal history, i just want info for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:45

R22R
We shall see, you maybe right. I hope your wrong.
It all will be down to how good a No argument is made and if it makes the judge stir.
What I do know is not to say anything makes you right on your position.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:43

Sorry not actually a payment plan as per say rather how they will (sisip) withhold 30% to allow for less income for the year therefore less tax reductions, my wording maybe a bit off but i read it in the TeenTitan sticky about taxes and sorry I know how it works I just am not that good at explaining it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:41

It's a done deal and everyone with a brain knows the only thing that might change our the legal fees, nothing else will

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:40

Friday we both will know the truth ....It took me 3 weeks to get a return call and what I have written is basically what I wrote.

Fight the Fees

Last edited by Black-Winged-Dragon on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next