Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a DONE DEAL

+2
Teentitan
peep
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a DONE DEAL - Page 7 Empty Re: Is this a DONE DEAL

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:20

ya white thats what i just said but he will explain why he said yes ore no.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:17

WWW you have nt interpreted any thing, you are right on target. It's a bummer for many people here but that is the way it is. Onl the fees and threre mecanics can be changes,modified, made highter or lower, payed out differently from proposed methods in the works. This is VERY hard for many here to understand. Even thous there has been a lot of speculation very good in on taxes and other information have come forword here, thanks for your input stay arround the more the marrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:17

teen you posted the answer by peter an the fact he said the judge will explain his dissision should have ended that argument.that was the only argument we had.do you really think he will change his mind now and say he will not explain his dissision?

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:16

Well Mr. Propat Sir, sorry everyone is a sir till i get jacked up so bear with me. He will only look at the legal fees, Mr Driscoll told me that they have been talking about other issues and that these issue will be between the defendant and plaintiff respectfully and that Judge Barnes will not negotiate for the two sides and that the only tabled agenda will be the agreement or the continuation of the suit due to a huge no from the court. Sorry but those are the facts, sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:11

i really think he will look at the entire deal as a whole like i just said.and if he thinks it is not a good deal for the class as a whole he will not accept it and if he thinks it is he will.

if that is speculation then well its speculation.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:11

WWW no it's not speculation you read what I was told by our lawyer Peter D.

My question to COD, Rags, propat, Bigrex is a continuation from what I posted Friday night. I asked them then to contact Peter to get him to explain it but they, to my knowledge, have not yet done so.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:10

I hope that I have read right, and thanks sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:07

sorry if that is considered speculation, but that's what I read

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:07

OK, home work done. Any body how has applied for sisip in the past will have his file opened and evaluated. Even if ou told them to go to hell, used all the f words possible. Told there rep he was a as----le it does not mater you file will be reviewed. Here is the catsh 22. If y never applied I mean NEVER appied you are screwed!!!!! I hope Rags and bigrexthis will help you a lot. As for the rest of the ongoing mater EI: taxes, fees you guest is as good as mine. Hang in there, Rags I think you were rong on that one, but I am glad you where!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:07

Thank you.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:06

Leave no vet behind and the local papers and actually from some of the people here. I read the court docs and it seems pretty straight forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:04

WWW (WhiteWingedWarrior) could you please tell us where you got your information?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:03

My interpretation of that conversation was exactly that, very clear and very definded, so no interpretation required, the guy must have been a pathfinder because he had me at, NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:00

I did sir and the answer I received was that the proposed agreement must have the Judges stamp of approval or complete dismissal, I was told it is a settlement hearing period. Nothing more nothing less, no tax proposals since it was not even on the offer sheet or included. I was told that the only issue to be addressed was the Legal fees, period. No recommendations not telling the government that they need to do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:56

i believe I said the deal will be final bearing a coup d'état, (the presentations from the floor from SISIP class Action members who are allowed to bring forth any such materials that will assist or deter the Judges yes or no) I am sorry I must not be delinquent when relaying the obvious. I am not trying to stir any speculative theory pot just omitted the non-repetitive jargon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next