Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

+11
1993firebird
pteadams2002
meathead
Newfie
Wife of a Veteran
RCN-Retired
Nemo
sabrelove
321HTRCN
peep
K9
15 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 9 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by peep Fri 15 Feb 2013, 06:56

Sparrow, my thoughts are with you and all that have made it to Charlottetown.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 9 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 06:26

Sparrow, thanks bunches for the concise and timely updates. Hey, maybe second career as a court reporter in the works?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:30

You are absolutely right i would actually like that, now that this over it would be good to see the human in all of us brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:26

ROBBIE ROYAL I WISH YOU WERE HERE MAN ....I WANT A PICTURE OF YOU HUGGING DENNIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:23

OK thanks all but ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what what the hell it is Christmas

Last edited by RobbieRoyal on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:01

Thanks for the updates everyone on the ground there in Halifax and elsewhere. Please keep this thread going again today, much appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 23:15

Thought of how to start this or to even do it. Along with many others I too have a big sorrow of stories of how my family and I were not treated the "right" way. I'm still in the dark with more then just the issue of the law suit. After manys years of hurt, pain and feeling alone I've walked away from this fight, and by my own choice as I could no longer deal with this. I needed to heal. I'm happy to see this mistake was found. I'm happy to be getting any money. But most of all I'm happy that for all my friends who follow behind us, will not have to go through this suffering and pain. I choose to still love the military I belonged to and the country I live in. I feel that with my amount of knowledge I understand and I am pleased with the deal. Yes, I've been afraid too. I still am but feel after reading so many posts on this topic and other sites that I NEED to come out of the dark and let Mr. Manuge know how thankfull I am. I'm just thankful with or without a few extra dollars that thanks to his strength I'm feeling a little less left behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:18

Thanks Sparrow et al. Now it makes better sense to have it all jotted down in point form, so thanks again everyone, much appreciated!

Last edited by BoltAction308 on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:16

My pleasure....

sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:15

Thank-you Sparrow and everyone for the posts.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:11

Re: GoC paying part or all of legal fees. Not legally required to but I believe Justice Barnes will be fair and do as much as he can legally do on our behalf without jeopardizing the offer as stands. Judge even said to be cautious about going to trial...so keep the faith.

Sparrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:00

Thanks Sparrow, Is it a slam dunk, approved for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:59

Tomorrow morning at 9:30 the Judge will hear the Crown lawyers and then closing comments by McInness Cooper. I would think the Justice will want to get this to conclusion for the vets as soon as possible. He is a fair man and genuienely listened and cares about us vets. The proceedings will be completed by noon tomorrow.

great day..emotional, informative and closure all in one....

Sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow. on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:57

thanks sparrow.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:56

I believe we will meathead. It is a fair offer and we are fortunate to have what we will be receiving and based on what I learned today NO VET WILL BE LEFT BEHIND and there will be independant administrator to work with....so rest easy it is almost at completion.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next