Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 9 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:46

Claim not found means one of two things, the first is the worst, you're not considered to be getting anything, and the second is you've entered information wrong.

It only takes a minute or so to get the response.

Entering the info correctly is critical. I have a period in my last name, so you need to enter the info into the appropriate boxes EXACTLY as it appears on the SISIP statement, just not the four zeroes in front of the claim number.

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 9 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:45

mudgunner ~ I would check if your response states claim not found...it could be an error on your in putting...what it should say if the file has not been processed is that you need to check next month....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:45

If it say's claim not found, that means you did not put in the correct info. Try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:44

No Mud, you have to try again, that means that your info is not correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:43

Maybe like 1 min no longer than that

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 15:43

Why does some say claim not found and to call the # and others say try next month?

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 14 May 2013, 15:42

How long did it take to receive an email back?
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:39

I found it I think but the e-mail said claim not found so I guess next month thanks for the info

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Tue 14 May 2013, 15:38

The letter we had has the Group Policy #, Long Term Disability Claim #, and Service Number. The claim # for the app is the second number: Long Term Disability Claim#.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:37

trooper, in my letter, I have no 0's in front of the disability claim # ~ perhaps not everyone does and this is the letter I received from sisip in Dec 2012 so the older forms may have them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:36

mudgunner ~ looking at the letter find the wording that says "Long Term Disability Claim # " that is the number you need as well as your service number and surname....try that and see if it works...as trooper says, don't use the 0's if there are any in front of the claim number just the numbers after them
https://docs.google.com/a/sheepdog.com/forms/d/131qeda3CDp0WOZbWNcwDSuUUnOJFunf30-CETX9lWrI/viewform?pli=1

Last edited by Sparrow on Tue 14 May 2013, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 15:36

Look for the one that has all the 0 in front, don't put in the zero's just the number.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Tue 14 May 2013, 15:36

Ours said to try again next month... reminds me of Roll Up the Rim... Please Play Again!!

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Tue 14 May 2013, 15:35

I found my hubby's on a letter we received last December declaring him saying he meets the criteria for Total Disability. I am sure it would be on any correspondence from SISIP.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 15:34

Maggie did yours say try next month or claim not found and to call the #?

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next