Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 3 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 10:10

Thanks Sparrow. I just tried the "correct email" (seniors moment!!) on both Chrome and IE and both worked pronto.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 3 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by sailor964 Wed 15 May 2013, 10:09

i keep on submitting but no reply back
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 10:07

The claim number is your id number with Manulife. Find a letter/LTD info sheet from them and you will see your claim number on it.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 3 Empty claim number

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:06

what is the claim number ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:04

Thanks Teen, just tried using husband's very old email address and it came through right away ~ for those who may have changed their email address that is likely the issue with getting no response~ if you can remember your old one try that...it worked for us ~
No retro for hubby ~ try again next month it states..At least we know.
We both have no's ~ surname "D"

Last edited by Sparrow on Wed 15 May 2013, 10:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 09:57

OK got a reply from Peter and this is what he said...

I am told that the app is working but that a) the email address of the member has to be accurately entered and b) spam filter of the user may block delivery if set to high.

This is good that we are able to help the law firm with any 'quirks' so that when the mass volume comes in everything is working at max efficiency.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:43

Thanks Teen ~ appreciate that...

02force that is the best news of the day ~ so very happy for you and Leah ~ Burt Berthiume did a wonderful gesture.
I don't know how to post the pics from my own photo collection only from the net ~ perhaps someone on csat may know more. Whenever I tried it never worked for me.
Can't wait for those pictures sunny
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:36

K on a lighter note, I picked up my new service dog recently, a huge thnx to Burt Berthiume of Can Am kennels for its gracious donation! Leah my 4 month Sheppard and I have completed our first 2 weeks of intense training, and have thus so far obtained permission from Value village, Future shop, No Frills, Homehardware and Homedepot for entry so as to practise what we have learned. It's friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!! After 20 years in 'hermit' mode (PTSD is real) I'm hobbling around in public. It's tuff but Leah picks it up quick and keeps me in check. If someone could explain to me how to put some pics on csat I'd appreciate. K9, as discussed in Halifax, when U hit Marmora call me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 09:31

Sent a request to Peter to find out some answers on reply's etc. Will post answer when I get it.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:30

bigrex wrote:just got off the phone with SISIP, getting my claim number, and they said that if it comes back saying your claim cannot be found, it only means that it hasn't been looked at yet and to check again next month. So it won't always specifically give you a yes or no answer, so everyone worrying about their file not existing, I hope this puts you at ease a bit.

Thanks bigrex, that will ease many minds for sure.
Did they say why some are not getting any response at all from their inquiry. My husband's has had no response from both inquiries this morning.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Wed 15 May 2013, 09:28

Thanks bigrex

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:27

Under repair typical app in its devolopmentary stage.

Call MC billing department and ask if there is a bill paid in your name? Ask how much it was and that is 8% of what you got Smile.

** How to get around the App! **

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:27

Nav ~ you bring the chopped egg salad sandwiches cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 15 May 2013, 09:25

just got off the phone with SISIP, getting my claim number, and they said that if it comes back saying your claim cannot be found, it only means that it hasn't been looked at yet and to check again next month. So it won't always specifically give you a yes or no answer, so everyone worrying about their file not existing, I hope this puts you at ease a bit.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 09:24

U'r into screwdrivers Sparrow!! Awesome NASA we get a DD from the Hast P'zz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next