Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 2 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 11:01

That is hard for me to understand teen, as yesterday their were plenty who were getting that message ,claim not found ,and after playing with it for a bit we were able to get the proper response, so if MC does not have your claim number to enter it in their system, that would make sense, however if they do have your claim number in their system, and you get message claim not found, that would mean that you entered your info improperly.

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 2 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 10:50

Just got this email from Peter about the list...

We are changing the claim not found to add " This means that Mc has not yet received your claim number from Manulife" so for now Ron it means you are not on the list provided by Manulife but that list continues to be updated. We are expecting an updated list this week.

So this link is two fold...

One it tells you if your claim is processed
Two it will tell you if your name is on the list.

So if you get a contact Manulife response don't worry as the list as said by Peter is being updated for all the registered class members.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 15 May 2013, 10:44

Thanks trooper, I just edited my other post to reflect that.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:42

Try it again bigrex, it is up and working fine now.

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Wed 15 May 2013, 10:41

Just got off the phone like 5 mins ago.Spoke to lady who said they have been getting alot of calls about app reply of" claim not found".She said check again next month when new batch goes out.Not on this one.

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 15 May 2013, 10:39

No, I think the program is just being over taxed. I filled it out yesterday, but didn't have the correct claim number and got the automated response that the file wasn't found and to call SISIP. I called and got the correct number, filled it in again, and since I use auto-complete, all the info (other than the correct claim number) was exactly the same as yesterday, but that was hours ago and still no response.

There, I just did it again quickly and I got the response within seconds of sending the request. I think that if too many people are trying to access the info, it just drops some of the requests into cyberspace, and they need to be sent again.

BTW, no shock here. answer was No with the last name White

Last edited by bigrex on Wed 15 May 2013, 10:44; edited 1 time in total
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Wed 15 May 2013, 10:37

ok got it , it finally came in the old address. i'll check the next batch, not in yet.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:28

sailor, the problem is with your email you entered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:25

Ok so yesterday I got and automatic email response, all worked fine, then when the problem begin with the response, I could not get a response like all of the other members, I tried this morning and still no response, just as of a few minutes ago, I loaded in all my info, did not touch my filters, and got and automatic response, so all is good now, MC has fixed the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Wed 15 May 2013, 10:23

no not in old email either. I will try again and if not i'll wait. thanks
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 15 May 2013, 10:19

Yep, tried a old email address and it came up as not processed yet.

Surname starts with a "W" Suspect
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Wed 15 May 2013, 10:13

It says:
"Your response has been recorded. You will get an email in a few moments with status information if a claim exists." but no reply from them.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:12

sailor964 wrote:i keep on submitting but no reply back
sailor ~ any chance you have an alternate email address that sisip may have used back in the day? if so, try that and see if it works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 15 May 2013, 10:11

Sailor check to make sure your using the correct email and set your spam filter to low
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 10:10

If your response say's claim not found, it means that your info entered is not correct, I got confirmation on this yesterday. Some yesterday were getting that response including myself, after playing with it, re enter, re check, we were successful in getting the proper response. It will tell you if your claim has been processed, or say that your claim has not been processed, check next Month.One or the other, anything else info not entered correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next