Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here!

+3
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here! Empty Re: I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here!

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 17:25

I plan on getting royally fucked out of at least $12,000 and for what? Sure the lawyers won and that's great but it's retarded to think that I have yet to talk to one associate and now I am going to send a bunch of money to a company that's I haven't even heard of.

Back to top Go down

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here! Empty Re: I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here!

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 14:17

Should have removed the 30% so we could get a look at what 70% look like IOI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 14:12

Yep, C.O.D. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 14:11

Sparrow , did you take a picture of your settlement, did they deliver it early, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 14:05

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here! Il_fullxfull.375026236_ix27

Sorry Guys, it will be a bag of coal less 30%! HoHoHO

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 13:53

greatfoot i absalutly agree well said.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 13:37

Morally, the Government should cover the legal fees. How obtuse does an individual need to be to not see that the Government was the one that FORCED us into this lawsuit because of the wilfull and negligent actions regarding the recommendations, and then the court ruling, that the clawback must stop. And they have been well aware of it for some time now. It's not like they just accidentally stepped on our collective toes, and we asked them to get off. They've been STANDING on our toes for years, despite our repeated requests to move their feet.

Last edited by Greatfoot on Mon 24 Dec 2012, 15:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:49

lol i thought i was the positive one weeeeell i guess it could happen anythings possible lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:47

We need a political intervention, that's the only way , we need Harper to say , Yes we as a GOC will cover legal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:38

no navrat id have to dissagre if he thinks its a bad deal and he gets 3000 letters with 98% asking him not to accept i dont think this judge will give way to the goc,leagal team ore anyone else for that matter the only peeps in the land that can change his mind is the supream and thats it so his hands will definatly not be tied.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:27

I don't even think the judge will read the letters , he did not read mine, even thou it was addressed to him, with a signature required , his assistant got it and I got the usual GOC response, his hands are tied if our legal team and the GOC tell him it's in the best interests of both parties it's going to get approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:25

Propat, I think everyone will have a drinking problem once they see the deductions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:19

no buds its beans and backon ooops cant afford backon anymore.beens it is then lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:17

I thought I would eat steak, not Salisbury steak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:12

Lol...watch for the chickens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next