Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here!

+3
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here! - Page 6 Empty Re: I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here!

Post by Teentitan Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:33

Enough or this topic will be deleted as well.

If we are going to show the GoC that they should pay the legal fees then conduct yourself appropriately.

If you are going to throw our lawfirm under the bus for the work they have done for vets why would they take you seriously?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here! - Page 6 Empty Re: I will loss over 55% of my retro!!!!! How much will you loss please post here!

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:22

Does anyone think that on 14 of Feb the Internet will crash in Nova Scotia because Ottawa will be transferring the 30 percent to Peters law firm account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:15

Aghhhhhhh, Acerman I forgot that deduction, ok not 60 percent anymore, the number is 55 percent in pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:11

Don't forget if you live in Ontario,,,,,,most will pay the max "$1000.00"
health care premium.(@ tax time)

just a thought......

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:09

If wealth was measure in height Peter would be an astronaut. About 30% above the cloud....omg that 3-0 number again .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:08

I wish Peter was my father, imagine the size of the Christmas tree at that dudes crib

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:07

Any bets, they put Peter on the new 100 dollar bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:05

One thought, can anyone deny Peters got a bigger grin, then the joker off batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:05

old vet .....without them we got sweet fffffffff all ...so ..its the price we agreed too ...... Navrat with my 7500 retro I am getting a new cash for clunker trade in.....1974 Ford Pinto i call her Rusty! its only starts 30% of the time... i hate that number!! Smile

Last edited by SpoiledVets on Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:03

Never mind that, old vet, Peter could help the GOC out and buy the f35 jets himself, oh I heard he was also engaged to Pippa Middleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:01

Christ, Peter could pay off Nova Scotias national debt, or pay Employment Insurance for the whole province for a year!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:01

B.S Navrat, how can he be picking out a Porsche, when he flying around in his private jet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 15:00

Hard to believe that, after all of our sacrifices somebody else will benefit more than us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 14:59

Oh my god, too flipping funny, spoiled vet, I heard Peter was picking out his Porsche , one for around 120000 dollars , and mumbled THANkS NAVRAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next