Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

+6
peep
meteck
Teentitan
bigrex
Sapper Zodiak
dennismanuge
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 2 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sun 07 Apr 2013, 00:10

K9 you know I respect you and all you have done for this community and continue to do, but as you know I am always first in line for freedom of speech as long as it is respectful and organized, after saying that, I would have to TOTALLY disagree with your statement when you say in response to Mr. Manuge's comments that it is "best to not answer, and in alot of cases, to ignore someone is worst then a stab in the back"

1. We can all see that this individual needs some type of psychiatric help for his anger issues and needs it ASAP before he does something that he may regret for the rest of his life, If mentioning his child's name helps hit home the fact that he needs to get help then so be it, no malicious intent was ever directed towards any of his family...... be it a minor or aging!!!!

2. I have never back stabbed anyone in my life and I am NOT going to start now, silence or ignoring a problem is NEVER EVER the answer.

Regards

Back to top Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 2 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by bigrex Sun 07 Apr 2013, 00:04

Well, I figured as much until I checked IMDB and saw the ugly mug on the guy who played him, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 23:47

Always a compliment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:40

I am sure bigrex Nav was complimenting ~ BP was a cat burgular which was how he got the nickname BP ~ I don't watch either ~ I googled it's on Wikipedia. Razz
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:22

Well, I didn't watch the sopranos, so I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult there Navrat.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:17

They do! or they are heading to East Side Marios for dinner ~ batta boom batta bing ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:15

Looking for answers! Those cats look serious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:06

This is for bigrex and Teen ~ Salvatore Bonpensiero aka "b** p**** .................................... Salvatore was a cat burgular......................................
Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 2 HC6ADA4EC

Last edited by Sparrow on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:05

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 06 Apr 2013, 21:42

You guys are funny. And I'm not talking "clown funny" just funny. Although Navrat you are pretty close to clown funny. LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 21:34

this is really good for the soul gang after all weve been through---btw navrat---im digging it as father phil---not the godfather (i kiss your ring teen on that one), just the father Wink ---thanks all for making life so much brighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 19:45

You put me in a better mood you crazy int weenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 19:09

RR, the CSAT crew don't fool around, pool anyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 19:03

You got it, RR, should I say more, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 18:21

re you bustin my balls or sumthin Vito Spatafore was he not a fruit cake who died with a pool cue up his ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next