Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

+6
peep
meteck
Teentitan
bigrex
Sapper Zodiak
dennismanuge
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 4 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 15:33

ltd4me---very well &accurately expressed---pity comes to mind

remember---
heroes dont attack the vulnerable
heroes dont favour greedy lawyers over their comrades
heroes dont blame others for their weaknesses
heroes know their own limits &stop before they hurt others
heroes dont forget that they serve &represent those who count on them
most of all--- heroes make sure no one is left behind

Back to top Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 4 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 14:51

If in fact this is really Mr. Dennis Manuge, the lead plaintiff who has once again showed his true colors here on CSAT. Although I admire your tenacity to stick with the fight,..." to continue on"..... to win this fight, I implore you to take some of your $50 k blood money and get yourself some real psychiatric help, Your daughter Mekelle,......... or any child for that matter does not deserve to be around anyone with major anger issues like you have continually established as having you should have gotten some help back on the 7 of Feb when you said and I quote you were "suicidal, then homicidal". I really feel sorry for Mekelle your daughter, Tracy your wife and your aging parents who probably have to put up with this behavior on a daily basis, But most of all I feel sorry for you! Do them and yourself a favor and get yourself some professional medical help........ASAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 14:18

Discretionary Payments
[53] Class counsel have undertaken to create a fund for veterans in need of legal assistance with
the allocation of $1,003,420.00 from their costs award. In addition they propose to pay to
Mr. Manuge an honorarium of $50,000.00 in recognition of his significant contribution to the
prosecution of this action.

Well played my good man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:49

Lol, you are cute....ack-acknowledged, wilco-will comply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:48

Yes Sparrow, true that, I'm with you, well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:36

what's Ack, and wilco ~ Question
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:34

Agreed. Ack, and wilco.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:29

Often times with reflection on our choices in life, we regret what we have said and done ~ I hope we can be mindfull with one another and make amends each of us in our own way and for our own reasons ~ so that we can celebrate the brotherhood and sisterhood of being the finest soldiers serving in the best country in the world. It makes this sparrow sad to witness the final days of this triumph end in this way ~ I always have hope ~ therefore I will continue to hold out for peace and respect for all involved.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:19

I wonder what the media and Canada would think about the comments on here (and in his Facebook)?

In a time when we should be happy and starting to calm down we are graced by the presence on our lead plaintiff (AKA lead ass clown).

Thank you for your efforts in the class action Denis . . . But with all due respect . . . If you have nothing nice to say then just shut the hell up!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:16

I've been sitting on the sidelines watching how this plays out. I've been keeping my opinion about certain people on here out. But hey, Dennis, we all have the right to express our opinion whether positive or negative. As I recall, I know you from the RCRs and you were not a person I would consider being a true soldier. Besides, many of us on here have served far more than you in your short, pathetic career. So keep bashing the vets, cause the true colors of what you really are will come out. Never Pass A Fault ? The RCR missed you in the ranks eh? How much time in did you have? Exactly. You really have to walk a mile in our boots, since you haven't been in for so long to do so. I remember your rep, and I believe you were the one always whining and crying over everything. This is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:33

To quote myself here "Let's break this up boys or someone will be spending the night at my office and marching infront of the RSM in the morning." Man I miss my pepper spray LOL
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:28

Yeah I think I'm going to go to the big blue room for awhile...commonly known as outside!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:04

So maybe it is time to take a holiday lie COD says i believe i know the reasons for the outbursts and that is to shut down CSAT, but Ron will hold the fort and to you my fellow CSATians I bid you a fond Saturday and enjoy the victory you damn well deserved it, OVER BUT NEVER OUT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:57

FYI members of CSAT it was not your name or posts that showed up on many other public forums and became a game of look at the loser, but I posted a letter from my MP and it was addressed by the MND and became a source of amusement to our Lead Plaintiff. I became the brunt of many cruel remarks and defaming rants as to my state of mental health and the likes. That is ok because I slung crap with the best as well. This has become a personal venue for our lead plaintiff and I am sorry it has evolved into a damn freak show but I am ok with his crap but I am not ok with him attacking veterans because of the outcome of this class action. We all conducted ourselves like veterans until the craziness began once more and we reacted like most do with insults and more. I agree it has to stop and the only way it will stop is if the Lead Plaintiff walks away like he said he was going to do. I honestly want to help veterans, just like Dave, Ron, Steve, K9, George, Propat, Navrat, Zodiak, Sparrow, Rags and all of you. I am a damn disabled veteran for crying out loud and yet I get attacked by the one guy that says he cares. I do get it and it is a very sad situation, I can stop it all with a simple phrase, "Thank you Dennis for your hard work, support, loyalty, dedication, perseverance and friendship and please thank Peter Driscoll and the law firm at McInnes Cooper", but I'd be just a fake. Sorry I do not roll over for no one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 11:52

Well thats it for me on CSAT! When Dennis Manuge leaves CSAT and takes his belittling and holyier then thou attitude with him, I was OK with that. Then returns to cause more Stress among us? And to possibly troll and create negative responses from injured Vets with PTSD/ OSIs for quotes for a book. Im out and never comming back. What an A--H----. But a Big TY to CSAT for the most part on its role in this Class action , but now its getting rediculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next