Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

+6
peep
meteck
Teentitan
bigrex
Sapper Zodiak
dennismanuge
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 6 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 09:10

I find it hard to grasp that you (Dennis Manuge) represented anyone other than yourself in anything that you have accomplished. You speak of crying a river and insulting Dave maybe you should cry your own river and check your attitude at the door. You are insulting real veterans with real OSI’s from serving in a SDA not because they got stressed out fighting VAC like you. Take your damn 80 grand you cried for because you got stressed out due to whining about fighting for veterans. You’re a cry baby and if you continue to abuse great men and woman of this country then anything you have accomplished is junk. You left CSAT and many realize the kind of narcissistically self centered moron you are so why come back and continue to deface these wonderful soldiers that have paid a price greater than yours. Your cheap and a civilian with PTSD, boo hoo and goodbye you represent shit.
PS if you use my name in any of your future writings again you will see what becomes of spineless ingrates that actually do not know anything. Over but never out, cut and paste at will asshole.

Back to top Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 6 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 08:57

Hey , what can i say , my Reproductive system is out of this World , that's why my wife & i keep having beautiful babies , thank - you ,

But , i'll be damned if i'll stoop to your level Dennis Manuge . " snake "

YOU SOLD US OUT EARLY , & WE LOST A LOT OF WELL DESERVED DAMAGES

BY PUTTING UP THIS POST , YOU'RE HANGING YOURSELF OUT TO DRY .........

Now i have to get back to how to properly invest 6 figures so all 5 of our chiuldren can have their choice of which University to attend , my thanks to the GOC for not appealing Justice Barnes Decision...................

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7....... with respact to myself & my own family values , i decline your offer , it stinks ................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 08:31

Dennis thanks for the canoe.
But unfortunately you placed us in the river close to the falls without paddles.
But you made out well hey but we were robbed nice going.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 06 Apr 2013, 08:02

Well, Dennis, I hope you enjoy your blood money, and spend it on getting yourself better. That is the $50000 you got for selling out Veterans, many that have actually bled and didn't just fall of the damned vehicle they were working on, for probably no reason other than carelessness. And also, the judge must have somewhat agreed with me, since the lawyers didn't get anywhere near what they were asking, and legal fees were reduced to around what I said would be fair, 10% including cost and disbursements. Hell even Peter himself said that I made a solid presentation using case law, so Dennis, thank you for what you have done, but I think our interactions in the future should be limited. Have a nice day.

Bigrex ( don't know everything, but neither do lawyers)
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 06 Apr 2013, 07:43

Don't you just love this guy. Have a great day. Peace.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Sat 06 Apr 2013, 06:39

FYI
Ron/Teen and the absolute embarrassing others (the handful of negativity on CSAT)...MC has been instructed to "not take part" on CSAT anymore by the lead plaintiff. They have already gone above and beyond for you and the class as noted by a respected and honourable man, Justice Barnes, and many members of the provincial bars acccross Canada. Nothing has ever been good enough for any of you and your negativity and selfish behaviours remind me that I have seen the full spectrum of human behaviour and insults and cruelty slung at the very people who laboured on your behalf.
Big Rex Steve (Knows it all better then any lawyers)White, Steve Robinson, David (cry me a river over anything) Fitzpatrick, Rags, Ron Cundell, and any one else who cannot grasp the reality placed before them...I hope you heal someday and lose the negativity....it is not a symptom of mental or physical health, it is a character trait that you have displayed time and again.

It has been a pleasure no wasting our time, energy, and breath, on you folks and the class will be made aware through proper and legal channels as ordered by the court. WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO INDIVIDUALS, only to the class as so ordered by the court.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 06:31

Actually every body how worked on or with the leagle team worked very well, Frustration out of lack of understanding,yep. Misinterpretations, yep. Some ASS holes yepp. One person with all the answers NEVER. Thanks to all involved in any way.

Back to top Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 6 Empty Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by dennismanuge Sat 06 Apr 2013, 06:27

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6