Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

+6
peep
meteck
Teentitan
bigrex
Sapper Zodiak
dennismanuge
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 3 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 18:17

Wasn't Peter (the governor) taking one of the mindless walkers (Denis) for a walk by his chain?

Back to top Go down

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 3 Empty Re: Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 18:13

I kind of thought Dennis was Merle, and the Governor , Peter! The CSAT crew in the prison defending the people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 18:04

Last edited by Sparrow on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:57; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 18:03

Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 3 VykB5U6-AEKjZwp7i4Kzgw2

ooppss wrong Sopranos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:59

Oh you people crack me up, to funny.
What about Merle, on the Walking Dead ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:58

TIME FOR YOUR INNOCULATIONS BOYS!
Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 3 6a00d83453b9ca69e2011570bc2ec0970b-320wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:56

What da ya mean, 8 percent, it's a friggin shakedown !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:54

Come on, Sparrow, where are you, oh ya Carmela , baking cookies for the guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:53

LMFAO , too funny, that's me talking to my sisip cm on Thursday !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:50

Dennis is making a sisip clawback movie! It's called World War Manuge, The Manuge chronicles " sly Stallone is playing Navrat, Jessica Biel playing Sparrow and Dr Evil playing Dennis! Oh , Bernie Maddof is playing Peter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:46

And the People's Choice Award goes to....................Navrat for the character Silvio on Sopranos.................
Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action - Page 3 Silvio

Last edited by Sparrow on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:44

In whatever movie, I want Emanuel Lewis to play me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:43

Tony Soprano - Teen
Carmela Soprano- Sparrow
Paulie Walnuts- RR
Big Pussy- Big Rex
Sylvio- Navrat
Ralph-Recon
Junior-Propat
Artie-old vet
Christopher- Rags
Johnny-pigeons
Phil-pbaumer
Jackie-Trooper
Vito-DENNIS

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 16:08

Whatever is said here, some retract, some delete, some play the musical chair with the dictionary to change their nicknames, some stick to their words and some keep silence.
I don't think I want to come in this game as I find it more destructive then constructive.
As I said before, I want to look forward and not backward. Attacking each other serves for nothing. responding isn't better in my perspective. The first rock was expedited a long time ago and now it is time to go another direction.
Leave minors names out of here please!

I have learned that the best answer most of the time is to not answer, and in alot of cases, to ignore someone is worst then a stab in the back. Denis as done is job that brought us here, so did MC, I prefer silence then a big game.

Now is time to go forward, that is what I'll do. I respect you all and all this again is just my opinion. Fell free to do as you all wish.

Cheers.

Last edited by K9 on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 16:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : l)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 15:44

hi all---I just finished reading the whole thread---my hats off to you brothers &sisters. gosh we gave a huge benefit of the doubt these past five years &put up with repeated ranting n raving. I admire you all for your patience &tolerance---I admire you even more for standing up &speaking the truth to those who just cant seem to hear---but speaking truth is for us since those who refuse to hear keep admiring themselves in the mirror

remember---
heroes dont attack the vulnerable
heroes dont favour greedy lawyers over their comrades
heroes dont blame others for their weaknesses
heroes know their own limits &stop before they hurt others
heroes dont forget that they serve &represent those who count on them
most of all--- heroes make sure no one is left behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next