Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC's Memo

+12
devans156
TripleT
1993firebird
Teentitan
puddleduk2
booboo
Newfie
pteadams2002
Sapper Zodiak
peep
Rags
bigrex
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

MC's Memo - Page 8 Empty Re: MC's Memo

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 00:08

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 14 Apr 2013, 23:48

I agree Para, we've had enough of the platitudes. SISIP and MC need to get this done NOW, not over the next 6 months. We keep getting told that this settlement is moving lightning fast compared to the other large class action cases, but those other cases, the money they received was never theirs. They never had to do without because their money had been stolen from them. So every day we wait for money that has always been rightfully ours, feels like a week, every weeks feels like a month and every month seems like eternity.

I just don't know why these people don't do things until after the fact. SISIP should have started all of our calculations as soon as we won the case. MC should have written several memos while waiting for the Judges approval, so they just had to release the one that fit best. Our addresses should have been confirmed, months ago, to avoid any unnecessary delays, and then they could have spent this time looking for those who didn't respond. But because they waited, it will be several weeks before MC even suspects that an address is incorrect, when the signed address card fails to arrive.

Lord knows that we would never had been able to get away with such inaction while serving.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 22:48

When will we see our money? Why so much stalling, because OD already knows he can rack up his credit cards, go on vacations etc etc etc and MC will bail him out. I needed the cash yesterday, creditors needed it yesterday. Certain individuals assured me checks were ready, on the way. What a crock of shit save the bottomless, reassurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 14 Apr 2013, 22:25

DJ, I'm also in the Halifax area and didn't get anything, nor has anyone else on here, that they've said, and there are several in the HRM.

The person who sent it to me did not say they wish to remain anonymous, but I figured if they wanted everyone to know that it was them that received it, they would have posted it themselves, or at least came forward saying that it was their letter. It is not my place to say their name, and if I sent info to another member in a PM, that I didn't already share in the forums, I would hope they would also respect my privacy.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 19:43

actually the letter is dated April 10th, and MC did say they were sending out thursday 11th and friday, so if the personne got it friday, it was mailed thursday and he is in the Halifax region. I dont see why your contact wants to remain anonymous...no secret there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:33

For once it wasn't Sparrow! No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:25

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:24

Someone failed Navrats field operative PO. Re-writes on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:23

This was a leak from the law firm? Or Dennis!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:22

Rex, this memo mentions signing the attached forms, it must be a copy of the mail out!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:22

Well, the PM does state letter, but it was received Friday. I don't know of any post office that can deliver a letter the same day that was mailed, even within the same city. My brother's best friend once sent a letter to the other side of the duplex he lived in and it took 19 days to arrive. So either this was emailed, or Peter, doesn't have a clue as to what is happening with his own correspondence. But I will confirm with the source.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:15

Big Rex, are you sure it was email, I never got one, I thought one was Canada posted on Friday to us all because we need to physically sign the address card?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:14

MC's Memo - Page 8 Memo1png
MC's Memo - Page 8 Memo2png
MC's Memo - Page 8 Faqsengpng

bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

MC's Memo - Page 8 Empty MC's Memo

Post by bigrex Sat 13 Apr 2013, 23:09

Fellow CSAT members, one of our own received the memo yesterday detailing some of what we have been discussing and sent it to me via PM. I will not disclose this member, as they may wish to remain anonymous. How many members received this memo? I know that I never received one, and have been on the mailing list since the beginning. IS it possible that I have been removed, possibly. But with all the talk lately, I would think that if a memo was released en masse, it would have been disclosed earlier.

Last edited by bigrex on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 23:51; edited 1 time in total
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8