Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC's Memo

+12
devans156
TripleT
1993firebird
Teentitan
puddleduk2
booboo
Newfie
pteadams2002
Sapper Zodiak
peep
Rags
bigrex
16 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MC's Memo - Page 6 Empty Re: MC's Memo

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:56

propat, you lucky devil, I am still waiting for Fedex to air drop mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:53

the swamp boat droped mine off today.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:33

A friend of mine got his letter yesterday so they are comming just slow I gather. Probably by last name printed first from data base. Stamping and stuffing 7500 letters is no easy job.
On another note for SISIP calculation and when will they do it.
I know im in the cue cause I got a retro cheq for an error on my pay guides from 1998 I've been out since 03. They just caught it so tells me they (DND Pension) was into my pay guides and calculating the SISIP thing and found the error. I dont doubt the data is all calculated and sent to SISIP and MC already if they caught a 9 dollar error on my pay guides last month. There would be no reason to look at my pay guides at Pension office unless they were calculating for SISIP. I got my cheq March takes a month to do Pension adjust so they had done pay guide look when we went to court in Feb. Maybe not all but they sure did mine as they found the error im a P in the alphabet. That tells me if there is a hold up which there will be it is not DND as they sent the data to SISIP (remember SISIP is DND Dept)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:15

My wife recv'd her letter today here in Nfld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 19:05

This was copied from teentitan post. from above.

Thank you for the information Peter. This is very informative and hopefully helps people understand that MC is still working because as Peter says below...they don't get paid until we get paid.

The final order should be issued today, the only impediment would be Justice Barnes availability this afternoon (we only had a short window before he was back in trial). So either today (or tomorrow you can tell from Court's website) the order will be issued and the 6 month time period for Manulife to process the refunds begins. Next is the formal Court ordered Notice which has to go out, but in any event as soon as the monies arrive from Manulife we will begin the distribution process. Our interest is the same as the members as we do not get paid until we receive monies from Manulife. So as long as we follow the steps needed to make sure the right members get paid the correct amounts, we want to get the monies in members hands ASAP.

Peter.

teentitanModerator

Number of posts: 1130
Registration date: 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 17:59

Where your going lol no offence foundry but I have no idea what the hell is going on, seems the fog got switched back on and the gags slipped out too damn what tea a cluster fake , oh well it will be over for ya knows it lads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 17:45

What will they think of next, send a picture of your self for each year that you are owed money maybe?

So question about taxes if it has been confirmed or not yet if we are paying fines or penalties on this money we had no control over getting late, I would assume every knows were I am going with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 15 Apr 2013, 17:06

Well tell MC the neighbour charged $100.00 for his signature and to increase the amount bey that.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Mon 15 Apr 2013, 17:04

it also says witness signature. Is that only if you have a change of address and can it be a neighbor?

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 15 Apr 2013, 16:29

My be they hope we mail it back unstamped and cause a further delay. But you can send it out COD lol

Well thank goodness we have Dennis to inform us. They have to tell him each step.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 16:12

Sleep Got the letter in the mail today!!! Sleep
jocolor Where's the cash!!!!!!! jocolor
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:43

Should we request it to be taken off the fees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:42

I thought the memo stated postage paid return for the return address confirmation Razz I call foul! I want a tax deduction! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:41

What, non stamped envelope, oh ok I guess I can afford a stamp.

So true Sparrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:38

trooper, I agree because we all still think with military minds ~ we still think like soldiers ~ we still expect that a sit rep is inorder ~ unfortunately in the civie world of lawyers we are the last on the totem pole to be notified and not kept in the loop so to speak. It is difficult to accept because as in the military you are ready and able to do or accept just about anything ~ all we expected was to be kept in the loop and simply advised. Unfortunately this is not the priority it seems.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next