Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 8 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by bigrex Thu 09 May 2013, 08:17

Well one positive thing, when my cheque does get sent out, I will have it that same day since I only live 25 minutes away from the law firm, so no delivery time is added to my wait. But the chances of one of those trucks stopping in front of my house today is so slim, it's a bet any gambling man would be drooling for me to make.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 8 Empty All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 06:35

It brings a smile to my face this morning imagining someone ~ somewhere ~ may receive their envelope today. sunny
If Google Earth took a snap shot today it would show Nav and many others sitting on lawn chairs in their front yard waiting for the red, white and blue truck!
Good luck to everyone cheers
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8