Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:16

Thanks Teen, some will receive their retro this Week.

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:07

Resolved

Last edited by ducked on Tue 14 May 2013, 16:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 13 May 2013, 16:03

Actually Peter sent me an email last night saying that the first batch of cheques went to the courier on Friday (10 May) for distribution to start today (13 May).
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 15:50

Army711, no one from here has posted, that they received their cheque yet, on LNVB FB, someone posted that MC told them that the cheques were sent out last Thursday.

Hey Hatman is that the truck that went off the road outside of Hamilton this afternoon ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 15:36

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Photo_10
There s our cheques...expect delays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 15:04

I new to the site has anyone heard anything new about our cheques

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 14:52

Where's those damn purolater trucks! Not one cheque delivered yet! Are you sure MC not delivering by sea king helicopter !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 14:38

Nav gave up on waiting for the Purolator truck today and is heading down to the Hamilton Legion for some intel on the upcoming App release.
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Pn1-1
Have stool, will travel is Nav's motto! cheers
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 14:29

Navrat wrote:That hamsters mine!

No it isn't ~ it's my cheque! Peeps and Nav try and take it from me and you will see what happens! tongue
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Starwars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 14:25

peeps, you have been exercising in that hamster wheel of yours far too long bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 13:25

That hamsters mine!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 13 May 2013, 13:06

OMG

Did it eat my check!!!!!!!
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Letter_zps1742a392

And I was all set to buy a new brush too
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Mon 13 May 2013, 12:21

If I can just stop laughing long enough i might be able to finish my dam coffee while its hot, Navrat&Sparrow the two of you inject such humor on this site,such a welcome relief for all, I have now put away the abb machine, read your posts and i get a far better work out and feel good at the end. Not so good for those with a hernia but well worth it,keep them up lmao. rucksack031 over but never out
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 08:43

Nav u n Sparrow come up with the greatest pics,. As I sit here on the lake, sippin my coffee (and a little city cream/ Baileys of course) smoking my morning meds, Smile) I surf thru the latest on csat,.the two of u thru your quick Witt and synacism never EVER cease to cause a ripple of laughter and a perma smile to cross my ugly mug. Thanx!!

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Empty Operation Purolator Drop Zone

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 08:30

Navrat and better half on sentry duty for Operation Purolator Drop Zone! Very Happy
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 3 Timecrimes
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next