Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 7 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:46

News Flash,,,,,,Woman seen in Kingston carrying large bag of retro cheques, spotted buying alot of bird seed and stain glass, she was spotted with a framed circlar clock with a picture of DM around her neck, sorta like flavour flavs clock!

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 7 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:43

Sparrow, is that Navrat ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:41

I think Sparrow has my cheque!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:40

Google Earth shows a rather dashing veteran ripping opening purolater mail bags in legion parking lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:32

Google Earth is now showing two purolator trucks in the Hamilton Legion parking lot. It looks like both drivers have their foot up on one of the trucks tailgate, they are both having coffee ,and having a discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 11:00

Beers for the purolater guy, fridge full, anytime now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 10:59

Purolater , purolater , Where are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 10:50

No word of a lie, I remember my recce course was so cold, I actually burnt a few 2 dollar bills to get my hands warm. With my settlement, I am going to buy some good gloves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 10:30

Saw a purolator truck sitting in a parking lot this morning, so I pulled up and asked him if he had anything for me, he said what's your name, I said trooper, he replied, no nothing for a trooper, but got one for a Navrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 10:07

I believe Peter hired a fork lift!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 09:43

They are sending two trucks for Navrat's retro !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 09:18

Who me? Does anyone know a good place to buy some running shoes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 09:04

justg saw some crazy gay rurring after a puro truck on high way 20, NAV was that you?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 09 May 2013, 09:00

Nav, honestly after everything I've said about the law firm during this case, in my attempts to get as much money into the hands of Veterans, as possible, I would not feel right crossing that threshold. Even though it was not personal, and they did an excellent job during the court aspect of the action, I felt it was during the negotiation phase where they fell apart. Maybe it was their eagerness to get the negotiating done as quickly and easy as possible, or they too fell victim to a more powerful and savvy negotiator in Mr Toope, I don't honestly know.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 08:35

You should see if you could pick yours up at the law firm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next