Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 4 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 08:00

Tonga sounds great, I am sick of freezing my ass off here in Hamilton! I am thinking with the size of the pot holes here maybe my purolater truck is stuck in one!

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 4 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 07:41

214 kitty's that can b traded up for 112 budweisers in Tonga! Nav bring U'r kitties over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 21:02

O2force wrote:Lmao, good one sparrow:))
O2, Nav received 214 kittens Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 12 May 2013, 21:00

This little marshal artist was captured attacking a Purolator Truck

I'll never get my check now Sad
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 4 KillerHamster_zps6abdcc2c
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 20:52

Lmao, good one sparrow:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 18:15

Nav got his delivery from Purolator today but MC must have played a joke on him as this is what Navster received... Smile

Got Milk?
SparrowAll Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 4 Tumblr_m40f03S5Km1r5wjw0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 17:32

It's always the innocent looking ones Nav you have to watch out for ~ I am sure if you sweet talk her she may give you your cheque Razz
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 16:07

That lady has my cheque!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 14:49

Nav shame on you for resorting to getting your sweet neighbor to hassle the Purolator drivers in Hamilton while you go down to the Legion Razz gosh some people jocolor
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 4 24755_300
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 09:34

Shore breakfast break, all Purolator drivers r eatin fish and hash browns with O2 on Chemong lake,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 08:27

Someone help me , I have post purolater stress disorder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 07:33

All country wide Purolator dudes, spotted at O2's lake house on the pontoon boat,OMG they is fishin for the weekend, NO I say again, NO deliveries till walleye weekend is over, Sorry folks O2's cornered me all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 22:47

Nav you couldn't stay out of trouble could you jocolor
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 4 1283339360-pulling-soccer-player
I am not bailing you out this time! Razz
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 11 May 2013, 20:25

Nav Buddy...turn right...then go north for a few days...Before you hit the Toba border...I'll put the coffee on.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next